Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Master Box List

Opened new candy box; got 3rd prize: Molasses Marsh. Unfortunately, my bakery isnt brown so the marsh looks really out of place XD

Id post a pic but Im too lazy ;D

Nightclub Owner
    I opened the Candy Box and got a Rainbow Bridge, I'm pretty sure it was 3rd. I'm on Android so I can't screencap sorry.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    I opened the Candy Box and got a Rainbow Bridge, I'm pretty sure it was 3rd. I'm on Android so I can't screencap sorry.
    im on android too and for me the screen capture doesn't work as well (samsung galaxy s II). but still you should be able to make a screen shot on ur device...

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by FrozenIris View Post
    This is just a little suggestion, but it would be quite nice if you could edit the pics of master box rewards so the reward is labeled/circled in the picture. It would be nice to know which item is which, especially if you've never seen it before or if all the rewards are centered around the same theme so you're not positive ^^;
    I would like that to happend too. It kinda confusing what item belong to which names, I can read but it's easier to circle the item. Most of the pictures have lots of decor around it and it's hard to see. Please circle the prizes, thanks.

Banned
    Thank you! That real,y helped me!

Banned

Lightbulb

*really. I was typing to quick

Rhino Keeper
    Just curious, has anyone sold mystery boxes items, whether it be duplicate or something you just didn't want. I know when you sell the item, you get coins not gems. Wondering if the profit is up there when selling it, unlike the other decos where you buy it for like 10K you get 5K back.

Senior Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by almondieeyez View Post
    Just curious, has anyone sold mystery boxes items, whether it be duplicate or something you just didn't want. I know when you sell the item, you get coins not gems. Wondering if the profit is up there when selling it, unlike the other decos where you buy it for like 10K you get 5K back.
    I haven't personally tried it, but in other games people have sold items, and received very low coin amounts (I want to say maybe 600 coins?).
    Whenever you are having issues, try these two things first - restart your device,
    and delete and reinstall the app. Your progress is saved on TLs servers.
    Contact me by PM

I Miss The GingerBread Box
    I Love It So Much~!!!!
    ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Fashion Designer
    You can get the same item more than once from a box, correct? I bought the Cake & Tea Box twice & I want to try it again, but I am scared I will get what I already have...

Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast