Executive Chef
    My first attempts

Pool and tennis court, October 2010

Winter Holidays, December 2010

Potemkin Steps, Odessa, January 2011

Spring, March 2011

Fashion Designer
    O___O
    Wow, the Farmer Stevi stuff is just...Wow.

It was the dragon kingdom. The way you used the barbeques is just fantastic!!
    Like the Shrek one, too. I remember seeingn that and I was really envious of your two watermills. I tried several boxes to get one but the 4th level stuff in that box is just too stupid (A catapult? Seriously???) and I don't really have any money to waste.

I love the steps with the white fence and the green. My goal is to save for a castle (I'm at 900000 coins. It'll be a while - especially since I want some extensions, too) and then do a two tier place with fantasy on top and 'normal' on the bottom.
    Not sure how I'll fare, though. It took me half a day to build the little three tier hill I once made from hedges (although I did manage a waterfall) Well, I got some good examples to learn from now.

It's a pity the forgetmenots are so useless for crafting water. I guess they were designed this way on purpose but it's still annoying that we still don't have anything proper to work with.
    Man, and I soooo want to keep the shamrock. I'll plant some but sooner or later I'll harvest them accidentally.

Grand Emperor
    Omg don't get me started on my stupid catapult.

Fashion Designer
    You know it was your farm where I saw one first. There was this metally thing peeping out from behind your barn and I remember thinking 'what the heck is that??'
    To be honest, I still like it better than the I love mom and dad signs. Those are the pinnacles of 4th level stupidity. And the tractor sign is just s alp into the face of anybody who seriousyl wants to design a farm.
    There are still some fools, (sorry, I meant to write optimists - {}autocorrect) like that around, aren't there??
    ;-)
    Last edited by kooky panda; 04-02-12 at 01:51 PM. Reason: inappropriate language

Executive Chef

These are from my neighbor. I love them.
    I play all the games but these days I have been showing more interest in Farm, Bakery, and Pet Hotel Story. But I do check the other games like three times a week. =)

Farm Supplier
    I love the great artwork created by yanochka. There are so many fantastic ideas. Sometimes my gnomes sneek around and steel a little part of her wonderful pictures. Pardon, they only steel with their eyes :-))

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by schnuffiwuff View Post
    I love the great artwork created by yanochka. There are so many fantastic ideas. Sometimes my gnomes sneek around and steel a little part of her wonderful pictures. Pardon, they only steel with their eyes :-))
    Thank you!!!!! I always love visiting your farm and love all the stories that go along with your new gnome adventures

Executive Chef
    Few more designs from my BBQ Grill period

Kremlin

Eifel Tower

Halloween 2011

New Resident
    These are absolutely brillant! Though I have to ask where'd you get the materials for the kingdom abd the airplanes? What system are u using? IPHONE? IPAD? .....

TRUE ARTIST FORM!.....Bunnyt

Wow! I wish my farm was like that! 🆔 1figgyfarm

Page 3 of 32 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast