Page 25 of 32 FirstFirst ... 15212223242526272829 ... LastLast

Thread: 3D Farm Design

Executive Chef
    Love your latest design Yanochka. I love the Samurai Gnome at guard on each level. All is peaceful at your place
    My favourite is your Easter design, I just love how happy and bright it looks....all those Easter Egg houses!! I want to move in.
    "Style is a simple way of saying complicated things"
    (Jean Cocteau)
    "Cooking is like love. It should be entered into with abandon or not at all"
    (Harriet Van Horne)
    "If you ever find yourself in the wrong story, leave"
    (Mo Willems)

Nightclub Owner
    You truly amaze me, Yanochka. You have such a talent for this and I can't even come close. It's like you're in a league all your own, simply beautiful. I lack complete creativity and mess up even trying to copy the designs....LOL!!!!
    Current games on queentina3 ID: Castle, Fairytale, Farm 2, RS 1, Diamond Quest. Games under this ID are named AppleBlossom.

Current game on 2tina ID: Castle only and goes by the name AppleBlossom2. I know, it isn't very original. Shut up!

I tip and run - don't ask me to write on your wall, as I won't. I don't expect you to write on mine. If you tip, great, if you don't, also great. Just answer my requests and I'll be happy.

Executive Chef
    Thank you!!!!! Here is another one

Executive Chef
    Sorry, haven't posted in a while