Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: No Response to E-mail Sent to Support @teamlava.com

New Resident

No Response to E-mail Sent to Support @teamlava.com

On Tuesday I sent an e-mail to support@teamlava.com advising I broke the screen to my android phone and requested help moving my Storm8 ID account from my broken android to my new replacement.

I received an automated response with ticket# 306768 requesting that I provide my current Storm8 ID, my old Storm8 ID, game name and approximate # of Gems.

I sent the requested information and have subsequently sent three e-mails with no response or acknowledgement of receipt for any of my attempts to reach them.

I have to return my old phone to my insurance company soon and would at least like to know if teamlava is working on my request.

Denice Williams
    Restaurant Story Level 40
    4 gems; 887,564 coins; 99,960 XP

The Honorable Panda
    It can sometimes take 3-5 business days to get a live response back.
    since you have you old device you can try and transfer yourself while waiting for support.

transfer by Storm 8

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?t=14674

Make sure you download all the games you are playing to you new device, but do not set up a new storm ID.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

New Resident
    I have the same problem, I got a new phone and emailed my request over 2 weeks ago! The only response I've had is that same automated message the following day telling me to register a new stormID and email back with my old info and new info and they would do the transfer. 2 weeks later still nothing. I've emailed again to get an update and no response, it's very frustrating! I see here that it is possible try the transfer myself, but I have already set up a new ID (as I was told in the email!!) Thoughts??

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by mimi2129 View Post
    I have the same problem, I got a new phone and emailed my request over 2 weeks ago! The only response I've had is that same automated message the following day telling me to register a new stormID and email back with my old info and new info and they would do the transfer. 2 weeks later still nothing. I've emailed again to get an update and no response, it's very frustrating! I see here that it is possible try the transfer myself, but I have already set up a new ID (as I was told in the email!!) Thoughts??
    If you have already set up your new storm ID,, support will need to do the transfer. You sent all the information back that they needed? They usually are really quick with the transfers once an agent gets your ticket.
    You can check the status of your request here: https://support.teamlava.com/

when you email you are responding back to your original email or are you sending brand new emails each time?

New Resident
    I just checked the status and it say "awaiting assignment to a help desk operator", the original request was sent 15 days ago. I have been responding to the original email, does that make a difference?

The Honorable Panda
    I just checked the status and it say "awaiting assignment to a help desk operator", the original request was sent 15 days ago. I have been responding to the original email, does that make a difference?
    Thats good, you want to always use only one email. Let me see if I can get you some help.

New Resident
    Thanks, it's nice to get a response from someone, gives me hope the request was #299065, sent on March 19

Thanks, it's nice to get a response from someone, gives me hope the request was #299065, sent on March 19
    Asked an agent to look into your ticket. Looks like you provided all of the details we need, so you can expect a response today.

New Resident
    This issue was resolved 4 days after my initial e-mail. Thanks for your response.

I cannot get a response either

My son saved his allowance to buy gold and when we purchased it, they took the money and got nothing. I sent an email Friday and still no response. I have made purchases since and all have been ok.

Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    It can sometimes take 3-5 business days to get a live response back.
    since you have you old device you can try and transfer yourself while waiting for support.

transfer by Storm 8

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?t=14674

Make sure you download all the games you are playing to you new device, but do not set up a new storm ID.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast