Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Coin bug

Rhino Keeper

Coin bug

Here is a before shot

Here is a welcome screen shot

Here is an after shot

They money drops down at different times. sometimes before you hit ok on welcome screen or just after you hit ok on welcome screen. I am on Valentine's version 1.4.3

The Honorable Panda
    Thanks so much for these screenshots. These have been very helpful in locating the problem. If you can, can you get a 4th screenshot. You already have the first three.

- Coins before exit
    - Coins in background during Welcome Back screen
    - Coins after closing Welcome Back screen
    - Coins after logging out and in
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Rhino Keeper
    Just had a really odd one. Ipad with game running with screen at never blank. Came back and collected tips before looking at coin count. Buy a sticky figgy for drink machine. When I tap to prepare, I get a random reset. Sticky figgy is gone, and I have to rebuy it. Coin count is now 3000 less than it was 2:08 earlier. In the 2:12 prior to that time frame, the count added12,600, so I figure the game nailed me for about 12K to 13.5K in coins over the last 2 hours, probably at the random reset since many of those are out of sync with server. Really wasn't expecting that with game running uninterrupted.

Closed and took the game out of memory to try and catch the server, but alas the running game won the argument with the server. No visiting a neighbor and table tapping, like the last version, had any effect. Caught me too off guard to exit at the reset.

Is there any discovered procedure to recover the coins in this version? Sounds very much like the same problem as last version, if people are losing their whole gain on the server, when they re-open the game. Upon opening the game without removing it from memory, coins run up to what the server says you earned, coins run back down to where you stopped playing last. The game running on the device should never be correcting the server counts downward. The restarted game should sync to the server, and shut up about what it last remembers.

Rhino Keeper
    Here is before pic

Here is welcome screen pic with coins added to total

Here is pic after I hit ok on welcom screen and coins dropped

Here is pic after I exit and enter game

I hope these photos help.

Rhino Keeper
    lizardlickfan, are you on android, or are you letting RS run in the background all night? I'm on ios and I only see the wide shot picture (with counters) when coming back with RS running in the background. When I take it out of memory, or shut off overnight, I get a very tight picture of just the door area. The counters do flash in, but they're not there for a second. Counters don't come on and stay on for me till after I OK the welcome screen popup, and close the messages popup, when I get full start up from off or out of memory.

Rhino Keeper
    JohnDede the pics that I have posted are from my Ipad2. I have a happy update!! All day today I have been getting all my coins!!!! I will post more pics if it happens anymore.

New Resident
    I have the same problem as lizardlickfan... also on Ipad2. Please let us know when the issue is resolved.

New Resident
    Aside from the issue OP had mentioned, in my RS valentine I noticed I wasn't earning any coins when my dishes was completed. Does anyone else have this problem? ps. I have tried closing the game, restarting my ipad2, reinstalling the game, nothing seem to work...

New Resident
    Sorry I meant the coins are missing from when the food is served ( and eaten)...

Rhino Keeper
    Before going to bed and closing the game

In the morning after opening, the bonus

What I earned during the night

The server disconnected me...

Reconnection, tips appear on the tables, 2 messages appear on the icon in the corner, I have only 6'338 coins more (not 2'776 + 44'902)

My total of coins goes down, my xp go down...

Go dramatically down

Then I receive 31 messages

After dismissing them, my xp are all back, and my coins increase again but without my night earning/bonus (only 6'366 coins more instead of 2'776 + 44'902).

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast