Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Coin bug

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by eat0here View Post
    thanks Kooky Panda - update & reset did fix the prob.

I'm sad that my lost coins are gone with no compensation - perhaps Team Lava could implement a compensation for people who have lost stuff but if it was simple & flat rate - like you get compensation of $1000 coins if you had a fault that was documented. Or maybe 2 free recipes or 10 gems - just a thought for future...

In the meantime I'm back in the game & I really appreciate your help!!
    Oh good, I am glad you are back up and running. Thanks for letting everyone know.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Farm Supplier
    I am playing on a Kindle Fire 1.3.5 and have had the money after collecting tips disappear when I click on the menu or move through the game. It happens in Rs and Bs. I have not paid attention in the other games, I have just noticed for a few days it's very hard to move ahead. Big difference in collecting, did not see if it does it with food also, but I'm not making money like before.

Farm Supplier
    Thanks so much, that was a quick fix on my other kindle device. I have the same coin issue on this device. I am playing six games each on two devices. Busy, busy, busy. Thanks for the fast responses. Coins disappear after you collect them as well as food money.

Farm Supplier
    Okay. I just noticed that the fix was on wg2013 id and this one is the one that still needs an update. I posted the other id's issue on another wall I think.

Rhino Keeper
    I have the exact same problem with coin loss. I am also on kindle fire 1.3.7. If there is a quick fix for this I would like to know it. Happens on BS and RS. I've posted this several times but have not seen a response. I making very slow progress towards an expansion.

Same problem with coin loss. Ipad2
    Try update & reset did fix the prob.for me.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by wg2012 View Post
    Okay. I just noticed that the fix was on wg2013 id and this one is the one that still needs an update. I posted the other id's issue on another wall I think.

I have a kindle fire too and I noticed what works is I have to close out of the game everytime I get in it. So as soon as I get past what I earned window I close out then go right back in. This keeps the game from taking my coins! Its a pain yes but TL wont fix it...they say they don't see it on their end...that's its just a coin banner error..... hmm.....

Quote Originally Posted by conniesword View Post
    Same problem with coin loss. Ipad2
    Try update & reset did fix the prob.for me.
    I was happy to soon, same problem again, coins are getting down, not up.
    This way i can never expend anymore or play further...

I have a neighbor, level 99, playing Restaurant on a phone, android, and he does not speak English. Today he sent me a message saying that "someone had invaded his account," because his millions of coins had mysteriously disappeared this morning and he would stop playing. I've heard about this kind of bug, so I ask you, is there a way to fix that?

Thanks

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123