Thread: No Goals For Android!!

Host(ess)

Lightbulb No Goals For Android!!

Just wondering why there are no goals on the Android version of Bakery Story
    It makes it a whole lot harder for us Android users, to earn coins and gems. I've noticed that there is also the same issue in Dragon Story too. Please do something devs. Thanks.

Grand Emperor
    New features are released to iOS, and in the past it took 3-6 mo to port the games to Android. However, its been 8 months since goals were released to iOS. They have already ported the goals to Pet Shop Story (I think that's the game), so the hard work has been done and it should be an easy port to the other games. It appears TL is working on developing new games rather than adding new features and ports to their existing games. Don't hold your breath.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by vinuj6 View Post
    Just wondering why there are no goals on the Android version of Bakery Story
    It makes it a whole lot harder for us Android users, to earn coins and gems. I've noticed that there is also the same issue in Dragon Story too. Please do something devs. Thanks.

NO. No. No. No goals Please, I like playing my own pace. Quit other games because of goals & became no fun to play. If you want goals buy IOS.

Farm Supplier
    I don't care about goals, why we don't have it? maybe it's just too much trouble to advance the game on Google Play, but "Androids" AT LEAST should be able to obtain the same things as Ios players (like truffle chairs). Also Ios get free gems for completing their tasks and a prize (mostly 15-48gems worth). To make it fair to Androids, those things should be a little cheaper than for Ios (~10-24gems). But I guess Teamlava won't bother about the fair play issues. Nothing happened in 6 months, and probably nothing will. I won't switch to Ios (buy it) just to play this game. >.<#

Quote Originally Posted by kisseop View Post
    I don't care about goals, why we don't have it? maybe it's just too much trouble to advance the game on Google Play, but "Androids" AT LEAST should be able to obtain the same things as Ios players (like truffle chairs). Also Ios get free gems for completing their tasks and a prize (mostly 15-48gems worth). To make it fair to Androids, those things should be a little cheaper than for Ios (~10-24gems). But I guess Teamlava won't bother about the fair play issues. Nothing happened in 6 months, and probably nothing will. I won't switch to Ios (buy it) just to play this game. >.<#
    i agree with u. and btw they could lower a bit all the prices... i was wondering why in android there are no goals. honestly i made my bakery even without, but those goals seems helpfull.

Farm Supplier
    And how about the advertising in IOS....I am very happy with my Android Bakery and Restaurant. I can play my own pace, and don't see any annoying advertisings for other games.
    A bit more gems would be appreciated though.

Host(ess)
    Yes!! Finally goals have arrived to Dragon Story on android. Thanks Devs. Good Job

Host(ess)
    I agree with this stiuation

Farm Supplier
    We're always left in the dust...