Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How to transfer game to android phone?

How to transfer game to android phone?

My old phone was a Galaxy S Android phone but the speaker stopped working and it didnt want to charge right so I got another phone but is the same model and everything except its software is upgraded to it most recent kind. I want to continue my game on my new android phone (im a level 55) and I dont want to start over on it or on my restaurant story either and I noticed the data transfer on the storm ID website was for iphones only at this time. How do I transfer my account to my new one?

Senior Moderator
    https://forums.teamlava.com/showthrea...o-a-New-Device

This thread shows several different ways of transferring Android to Android. You can even email support@teamlava.com and they can do it for you.
    Whenever you are having issues, try these two things first - restart your device,
    and delete and reinstall the app. Your progress is saved on TLs servers.
    Contact me by PM

How to Transfer for an Android Device:

Please e-mail support@teamlava.com and provide your original ID (the account you want back) and your new ID (the one you will create on your new device) to the support representative in your e-mail. The representative will be able to process a transfer for you.

Banned
    Can you transfer Android to Kindle Fire?

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by melby29 View Post
    Can you transfer Android to Kindle Fire?
    Support can transfer your games from your android to you kindle fire.
    You cannot transfer yourself when you have a kindle fire.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Banned
    Does it usually happen pretty quickly? My daughter is getting a kindle fire for her birthday, and it's already a week late because of shipping issues, and I think she will die of withdrawal if she has to go without her bakery while it is getting transferred.... what info do I need to send support?

Rhino Keeper
    Send your storm8 ID & how many gems you have. It will take a hole,I waited a week & then googled to get info to transfer myself.

Senior Moderator
    It can vary on time, depending on how busy support is. I've transferred my games before twice now, one time took less then an hour. Provide your ID, list of the games you want transferred, and the gems in each game. Make sure you download all the games you have on the old device.
    Whenever you are having issues, try these two things first - restart your device,
    and delete and reinstall the app. Your progress is saved on TLs servers.
    Contact me by PM

Rhino Keeper
    When I recently had my games transferred it took a few days, but I'm sure it varies.

Banned
    Hi, when you say it can take a while..... does that mean you are without the game for a few days? Or does it just take a while before they actually do it, but it jumps from one device to the other pretty quickly?

Also - do I need to download all the games first, and set up a new Storm 8 ID in them on the new device?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast