Thread: earning collectables

earning collectables

I can't seem to find any of the fourth items needed to redeem. I tip neighbors but haven't found any more goods... Where you you earn them??

Executive Chef
    You earn them from decorating and tipping. Some items are super rare (I got the decoration collectibles for the first time ever just this weekend) while others are annoyingly common, like the measuring cup. They all come randomly, so I guess you can say it's a matter of luck. Tipping has always been my primary way of getting collectibles.

Fashion Designer
    You jus have to tip, cook, and buy. the rolling pins are soooo common, and measuring cup like marrina said. the more you tip, cook, and buy the more collectables you get. has anyone gotton any flowers yet? i havent... i have ALOT of golden utensils tho..

Executive Chef
    I haven't even got one flower ever.. and I was playing this game before they put this feature in BS. I mostly get my collectables from cooking.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by 429924 View Post
    You jus have to tip, cook, and buy. the rolling pins are soooo common, and measuring cup like marrina said. the more you tip, cook, and buy the more collectables you get. has anyone gotton any flowers yet? i havent... i have ALOT of golden utensils tho..
    I got 3 flowers this weekend. Never ever have I gotten them before. I'm sure another several months will pass before I get them again. But I also don't do a lot of decorating unless something comes out that suits my theme.

New Resident
    What level are you on marrrina?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by hclardy1 View Post
    What level are you on marrrina?
    Level 98.