Thread: Kindle De-registered then Re-registered... Storm8 ID & Farm Story

Kindle De-registered then Re-registered... Storm8 ID & Farm Story

Hello everyone,

My daughter was playing with my husband's Kindle and she de-registered it. I was able to re-register it, download the apps from the Cloud and go into the games, but all the data was gone!

We tried to log in under my husband's Storm8 ID, but a message came up saying that that account name is already in use.... He did not create a password at the time he created the S8. Can anyone help us with getting his farm back? He really hates to restart the game.

Thanks a million!

Mom x 2

The Honorable Panda
    uninstall the game off the device, then go back to the amazon store and redownload it.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Will I be able to get the same data back for the account that he already set up?

The Honorable Panda
    yes after your delete and redownload his game should show back up. If not, please let me know.

Unhappy Defective kindle..sent replacement and worried abut losing data also

I just received a replacement kindle and have not unregistered the first one yet ( afraid I will lose data ). I set up the second one and it let me DL my game from the cloud but told me that my user name was taken as well. All because of a loose charging cord. ok I just rebooted after uninstalling and reinstalling and NO!!!!!!!! nothing is there...and refuses to let me sign in under my user name. I just started playing this a week ago and made over 40 neighbor/friends. I have surgery coming up in a few days and am very very PO'd at the moment, the game is no fun if I have to start all over. Whats the point of going thru all that bologna again and I refuse to sit and hand write down 40 user names and try and hope they re-add me. So far none of my apps have any saved data. Major fail for the kindle because apparently this loose charging problem is a repeating problem some people are on thier 3rd and 4th units ughhh! I wont even discuss CS issues with amazon about purchased in app data. The whole thing leaves a very bitter taste in my mouth. They need to find a way for apps to be useable on handheld gaming devices which never crash period!

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by farmermoe40 View Post
    I just received a replacement kindle and have not unregistered the first one yet ( afraid I will lose data ). I set up the second one and it let me DL my game from the cloud but told me that my user name was taken as well. All because of a loose charging cord. ok I just rebooted after uninstalling and reinstalling and NO!!!!!!!! nothing is there...and refuses to let me sign in under my user name. I just started playing this a week ago and made over 40 neighbor/friends. I have surgery coming up in a few days and am very very PO'd at the moment, the game is no fun if I have to start all over. Whats the point of going thru all that bologna again and I refuse to sit and hand write down 40 user names and try and hope they re-add me. So far none of my apps have any saved data. Major fail for the kindle because apparently this loose charging problem is a repeating problem some people are on thier 3rd and 4th units ughhh! I wont even discuss CS issues with amazon about purchased in app data. The whole thing leaves a very bitter taste in my mouth. They need to find a way for apps to be useable on handheld gaming devices which never crash period!

You will need to transfer all your games from your old kindle to your new kindle.
    You will need to email support@teamlava.com Give them your storm ID and they will walk you though transferring your games.

Transferring of saved game, Dragon Story and etc

I'm suffering the same thing too, my old phone has been torn into pieces, and all data's gone. i have my storm8 id but i never set any password nor email. so how am i supposed to do in this kind of matter? i read lots of threads they said need to send an email to support@teamlava.com, i've sent it couple of times and they said i'm currently in queue. i wonder how long will it take to get it done? to transfer my game over to my new device?

i have registered this new device with new storm id but then i have to start all over again for my game which i'm unwilling to do so.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by nigelfong88 View Post
    I'm suffering the same thing too, my old phone has been torn into pieces, and all data's gone. i have my storm8 id but i never set any password nor email. so how am i supposed to do in this kind of matter? i read lots of threads they said need to send an email to support@teamlava.com, i've sent it couple of times and they said i'm currently in queue. i wonder how long will it take to get it done? to transfer my game over to my new device?

i have registered this new device with new storm id but then i have to start all over again for my game which i'm unwilling to do so.
    If you send duplicate emails and receive duplicate support ticket numbers on the same issue, this can delay your request.
    Pick one of the support ticket numbers and respond back to check on the status of your request.
    It can take 3-5 business days before an agent can respond to your email.
    Also check your spam folder and make sure their response did not go there. They will usually respond back asking for personal game information to valid that this is your storm ID.