Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Current Known Bugs and Issues for Zoo Story 2

Host(ess)

touring pets

Whenever a nbr or community member tours an animal in your zoo I only get 20 coins instead of the amount you are suppose to collect. I am using android on a Galaxy 2 phone.

Apologies if these are known bugs, but mine are;

When I visit other zoos, and then return to my own, some of my animal appear to be missing/added. This happens everytime I visit other towns, and it still allows me the option to breed or buy mate even if I already have done. When I completely log out of the game and return, everything is fine again.

Secondly, some of my gems randomly disappear. The other day I lost 5, at first I thought I'd accidentally spent them even though I hadn't got anything in return. Then, today, I lost 7 more. Again, I don't appear to have spent them on anything so I assume they have disappeared.

I'm playing the game on Android on a Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini

Same Problem Here

I am having the same problem only there is no rhyme or reason to my animals disappearing/reappearing. Also asks me to buy mates/breed even when I have previously done so. I have taken multiple photos and screen shots of the discrepancies.
    Last edited by ricks_8_cow_wife; 01-02-14 at 12:41 PM. Reason: want to add a sentence.

I'm just curious to know if others are experiencing collecting the wrong amount - way lower than the proper amount, when collecting from their animals. I got a document from this forum listing the amounts for almost all the animals. As an example, I have completed the red fox exhibit and yet, when I collect, I get 20 - that's twenty, coins/gold/whatever it's called. The doc says I should be collecting between 140 for 1animal and 784 with 2 upgrades DLP44 is listed as the creator of the doc. Can anyone shed light on this issue for me?
    Last edited by ricks_8_cow_wife; 02-27-14 at 10:17 AM. Reason: edit punctuation

Nightclub Owner
    Hey ricks (can I assume you're a TWD fan?) are you on android? If so there is a know issue where if your animals have been toured you're getting the bonus instead of the amount plus the bonus. Unfortunately the only thing to do is to let people know to not visit tour your animals.
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

New Resident
    Hi I'm having an issue with my animals disappearing as well, but it's only the ones I get from completing a collection or a goal.
    It gives me the animal, let's me buy a mate, and even start breeding a baby. Then my animal disappears. If I've bought a mate it stays, if I've started a baby, it's gone from the nest.
    I'm playing on an iPhone 4, running iOS 7.1.2. My storm 8 Id is angirani2.

New Resident
    Oh, and I've force closed and restarted my phone. I've moved the habitat into storage and out, which worked briefly, then the animal disappeared again.

New Resident
    Sorry to be so long winded and scattered, but here is some more info that may be pertinent. I'm running the latest version of the game. I first downloaded it about a week ago. I've deleted and re-downloaded it twice, to no avail. If it is just a sync error, I am still out the money for buying the mate. It's only taking the free one earned through completing a goal or collection. As a test, I re-bought a mate for my penguins and giant tortoises. That seems to have worked. It didn't disappear and any babies bred have stayed as well. I'm just paying for both adults. Which defeats the purpose of winning them.
    Any thoughts? And thanks a bunch in advance, for any help you can give.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by angirani2 View Post
    Hi I'm having an issue with my animals disappearing as well, but it's only the ones I get from completing a collection or a goal.
    It gives me the animal, let's me buy a mate, and even start breeding a baby. Then my animal disappears. If I've bought a mate it stays, if I've started a baby, it's gone from the nest.
    I'm playing on an iPhone 4, running iOS 7.1.2. My storm 8 Id is angirani2.
    Please send an email to support@storm8.com so an agent can check your game.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

New Resident
    Thanks Kooky!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast