Page 54 of 80 FirstFirst ... 44450515253545556575864 ... LastLast

Thread: Current Known Bugs and Issues for RS

New Resident

Restaurant Story: Food Lab

I have an LG V496 / Android 5.0.2
    Have 2 issues.
    1) Not able to move or replace my door.
    2) What can I do with all the gifted parts I don't need?
    Last edited by Qtrmlefan; 11-27-16 at 09:01 AM. Reason: Forgot to add device info

Fashion Designer
    This is the bakery story forum but obviously both games work the same way.

You can't move or replace your door without buying another one. Just buy whichever one you want. Then place it where you want. You'll then be able to store the original door.

You're stuck with the gifted parts you don't want or need. There's not a thing you can do with them.

Hope that helps a bit.
    Not accepting new neighbours in bakery story at the moment. Thank you.

Executive Chef
    I have been installing and reinstalling this game. It seems like when the food is ready it's goes to the counter but my oven still says the food is done and still on oven seems confusing but very annoyed here. Then the game goes in processing mode that takes forever.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by my607 View Post
    I have been installing and reinstalling this game. It seems like when the food is ready it's goes to the counter but my oven still says the food is done and still on oven seems confusing but very annoyed here. Then the game goes in processing mode that takes forever.
    Can you check if your connection is good? You may want to do a force save your progress by visiting a neighbour before you leave your game.

You may like to contact Support via support form if issue persists, for an agent to check your game.

Executive Chef
    Version 1.7.9
    ihpone 6 + - IOS 10.2.1

I just spent over 1000 coins in the game by starting to cook things and all of a sudden all of my ovens and machines are empty and its not the glitch where you just cant see the food on the oven, but you can see the wait time. It gives me the option to click and cook again. This has happened to me numerous times. It's very frustrating seeing as I have been low on coins for months and months with the ridiculous cost of the new machines. I can't afford to lose it and not get it back. Please please TL do something about this! I will send an email if that is what I need to do.

Thank you
    Gina~

Grand Emperor
    Does this happens every time? Could it be possible that your game is not properly synced and saved? Here's what I will do. Reinstall the game and check your connection and try again. Use a very reliable network and force save your game progress by visiting a neighbour. Hope this helps.

New Resident
    I have a ticket in (two now actually, since replying to the first one after months of waiting created a new ticket for some reason) about my Restaurant Story progress not carrying over.

I had gotten Storm8 Support to transfer my profile over to my new Android phone, and everything came over fine - Bakery Story, Dragon Story, Bingo, etc. But when I went to log in to Restaurant Story, it wanted to start me over. I can thankfully still access it from my iPod, but it's annoying to have to do it that way. I think it's weird that it's the only game that didn't transfer.

I've tried uninstalling, clearing the data, restarting the phone, reinstalling the game, installing other versions of the game (eg RS Camp), and nothing.
    Last edited by entrancedinnoise; 02-09-17 at 11:01 PM.
    Storm 8 / Team Lava ID:
    entrancedinnoise

I play Bakery Story 1 & 2, Restaurant Story 1 & 2, and more.
    Currently seeking a ton of parts for most appliances in all games. (09 February 2017)

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by entrancedinnoise View Post
    I have a ticket in (two now actually, since replying to the first one after months of waiting created a new ticket for some reason) about my Restaurant Story progress not carrying over.

I had gotten Storm8 Support to transfer my profile over to my new Android phone, and everything came over fine - Bakery Story, Dragon Story, Bingo, etc. But when I went to log in to Restaurant Story, it wanted to start me over. I can thankfully still access it from my iPod, but it's annoying to have to do it that way. I think it's weird that it's the only game that didn't transfer.

I've tried uninstalling, clearing the data, restarting the phone, reinstalling the game, installing other versions of the game (eg RS Camp), and nothing.
    You will need to contact support again to recover your restaurant.

There is a issue transferring your RS game between iOS and android devices since android devices do not have the game center.
    After playing on your iOS device, be sure and log out of the game center on your iOS device before you transfer you game over to your android device.
    This may help prevent losing your game when you try to come back to play on your iOS device.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

New Resident
    Sometimes requests from my neighbors do not appear in my news for days...why? I'd like to help them right away

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by gurleegurl00 View Post
    Sometimes requests from my neighbors do not appear in my news for days...why? I'd like to help them right away
    Is it possible that these neighbours have jammed up their gifting queue by sending hundreds of requests per day? We can only receive 20 gifts per day and extras will be carried over to the next game day.