Page 52 of 80 FirstFirst ... 24248495051525354555662 ... LastLast

Thread: Current Known Bugs and Issues for RS

Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    Try going to your device settings-safari- clear out data, then restart your device.
    I tried that and it didn't work. I can put another wall decoration over top of the sign with the sign showing underneath. It allowed me to take the 2nd wall dec off but the first one stayed. Any other suggestions?

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by winterpumpkin View Post
    I tried that and it didn't work. I can put another wall decoration over top of the sign with the sign showing underneath. It allowed me to take the 2nd wall dec off but the first one stayed. Any other suggestions?
    Seems like you are having a refresh issue and usually clearing cache works. Can you disconnect your connection setting on your device, reconnect back and try again? Please ensure that you have good connection. If this doesn't work, you may want to reinstall your game.
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 04-28-16 at 02:26 AM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    Please try deleting and reinstalling the game.
    Sometimes it takes four or five time a day and that's annoying to say the least. Why hasn't this problem been fix? I didn't have this problem before . Ever since that stupid update and then the problems start. If I start lvl 1 permanently I'm quitting.

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by my607 View Post
    Sometimes it takes four or five time a day and that's annoying to say the least. Why hasn't this problem been fix? I didn't have this problem before . Ever since that stupid update and then the problems start. If I start lvl 1 permanently I'm quitting.
    Any news on when you are going to fix this stupid bug that makes me re-start my i pad every time I play ? It has been several months now since that last update rolled out and doesn't look like Team lava cares about how frustrating it is for the players.

Am I the only one still waiting for a response from the support team? I've been waiting since 6 March till now, and it's going to hit 4 months soon. Sent in another email 2 months ago, and nada still no response at all. I've already 60 gems missing due to the bugs crediting to the wrong account instead. Are the team really trying to fix the issues and responding to the numerous tickets sent in since February? Because in reality, it just seem like we are been ignored totally! If the team does not have the intention to fix the issues or respond to us. Please just state it. Don't just keep us waiting in vain!
    ★ MiNiDeMoN ★
    ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿ Always expect the unexpected to happen in TeamLavaLand.✿◕ ‿ ◕✿
    Proud member of the 0 Star Club!
    ❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡
    > Sorry, no longer accept neighbor currently. All invitation will be declined. < Thank you!

Host(ess)
    Same issue here. Getting quite annoyed that my ticket has been ignored for months.

The Honorable Panda
    Please respond back to the automatic email you received from support to check on the status of your request.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

New Resident
    I can't buy Rainbow Veggie Garden. I already emailed the developer, but I thought I would asked here to maybe get a faster reply. I tried to restart my phone and even reinstall the app, but I still can't buy the floor deco even though I have more than enough money and tapped on an empty space. As the item is required to complete a quest that has time limit, I would like to get help for this asap.

I tried to buy wall deco and cooking appliances and it worked fine. If anyone can offer any help, please reply to me asap. Thank you.

Executive Chef
    Is the veggie garden still greyed out for you? The veggie garden is a step in the august goals. You have to complete all the steps that unlock it first. Have you done all the requitements needed first? Here is a thread that will show you the steps to unlock it.

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....e-Project-quot

If you have done all this and its still not letting you purchase it then, yeah, you will probably have to wait to hear back from s8.

Executive Chef
    I had a goal pop up to install some game and had 4 days to install it and it was there this morning with a timer saying "4 days left" but now it's vanished.............. Why did you remove it? I wanted my 6 gems