Page 46 of 80 FirstFirst ... 3642434445464748495056 ... LastLast

Thread: Current Known Bugs and Issues for RS

The Honorable Panda
    They are aware of the issue, but I suggest you email support@storm8.com.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Farm Supplier
    I'm having an issue with the New York update from 9/9. My next goal is to buy 6 Cityscape wallpapers and 12 City sidewalk floor tiles. I had purchased them before the goal. The goal usually recognizes that, but I don't have a problem buying more. But, it doesn't recognize it when I do. I've tried several times, force closed several times, deleted and reinstalled 3 times. The 2nd recipe for cinnamon pretzels is open so I've been making them. Maybe they'll count if I can get the issue fixed. If not, oh well, no big deal. Can you tell me what I should do? Email support?

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by priscillasp View Post
    I'm having an issue with the New York update from 9/9. My next goal is to buy 6 Cityscape wallpapers and 12 City sidewalk floor tiles. I had purchased them before the goal. The goal usually recognizes that, but I don't have a problem buying more. But, it doesn't recognize it when I do. I've tried several times, force closed several times, deleted and reinstalled 3 times. The 2nd recipe for cinnamon pretzels is open so I've been making them. Maybe they'll count if I can get the issue fixed. If not, oh well, no big deal. Can you tell me what I should do? Email support?
    Can you post a screenshot of the goal?

Farm Supplier
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	26 
Size:	60.6 KB 
ID:	23851Click image for larger version. 

Views:	23 
Size:	53.5 KB 
ID:	23854Click image for larger version. 

Views:	23 
Size:	53.5 KB 
ID:	23854

Here are the screen shots. Thanks for helping me!!
    Last edited by priscillasp; 09-15-15 at 04:27 PM. Reason: Screen shots

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by priscillasp View Post
    The goal will not recognize the progress until you open the goal and then buy the necessary items. Players are able to buy new wallpapers to satisfy this goal. Hope that helps!

I'm missing 11 gems that I got from doing goals I tried to submit this but when I did it kept telling me my email was invalid so what do I do now just take a loss on them I can't afford to buy them I put my time into doing the gem goals for that very reason I save them for things I really want please help

New Resident
    if you reinstall, do you lose your friends?

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by fancyfeastone View Post
    I'm missing 11 gems that I got from doing goals I tried to submit this but when I did it kept telling me my email was invalid so what do I do now just take a loss on them I can't afford to buy them I put my time into doing the gem goals for that very reason I save them for things I really want please help
    Check and make sure you are sending your email to support@storm8.com

Quote Originally Posted by bertolli8 View Post
    if you reinstall, do you lose your friends?
    Your game progress is saved on Storm8 servers so when you reinstall, all your game progress will be there.
    Make sure you have set up a storm ID and password for your games .

New Resident
    New goal (maybe it's just appliance) not showing up. I have android Samsung G3., RS. Version 1.5.5.9 had 3 other versions. Deleted & reinstalled original. Made sure all updates on device are current. Been through everything and no progress. Peeps are gifting sapphires & I have gifted (they're in my gifts) but I have no use for them lol PLEASE HELP I'm sorta an addict! Frustrating.. can't get my "fix (gigglez)

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by kbugglez View Post
    New goal (maybe it's just appliance) not showing up. I have android Samsung G3., RS. Version 1.5.5.9 had 3 other versions. Deleted & reinstalled original. Made sure all updates on device are current. Been through everything and no progress. Peeps are gifting sapphires & I have gifted (they're in my gifts) but I have no use for them lol PLEASE HELP I'm sorta an addict! Frustrating.. can't get my "fix (giggles)
    I believe these items are under the Royal Blues version- available to download in google play.https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...tstory50&hl=en