Page 45 of 80 FirstFirst ... 3541424344454647484955 ... LastLast

Thread: Current Known Bugs and Issues for RS

Rhino Keeper
    I was playing campfire version. terrible, the whole day I've kept my restaurant closed to stock food. yet the food kept disappearing after every few hours! someone should look into it

edit to add: android user here
    Last edited by jesslau9; 07-01-15 at 05:56 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    I did that,BUT installed different app for Restaurant Story.A little add on one

Rhino Keeper
    It works !!!!uninstall game,then go to play store and download a different app not same one!! I had RS Summer,I installed Rs Summer Camp it worked my game running like a top now plz try it.I'm on an ellipses tablet

New Resident
    I'm on a Samsung tablet and did the new expansion. Whilst rearranging and adding more counters (I did NOT store any counters) all my food disappeared (a couple of years worth). and now the new food will only show up on the outside counters, not the inside counters!! When I click on the empty counters it just says Mahogany counter so I know that the food is not invisible. I have tried rebooting the tablet, clearing the cache on RS, uninstalling and reinstalling, uninstalling and installing different version of the game...but no luck. Any suggestions?

I don't know what is going on but since this last update things are going crazy on my game I have huge screen, can't use gift back or get pre-selected gift, and now I'm losing lots of food because the push notifications have stopped working. I've uninstalled and re-installed my game. I've done a hard restart and still not a single push notification will work. Come on Storm8 fix the update that broke the game as I'm getting tired of the constant issues in the game am close to quitting the game and I love this game and have even bought gems.

Rhino Keeper
    I am on an Ellipses 7tablet there was an android update last night.Ever since update my games are very bad!!I factory reset 2x in otrne day!!I restartead tablet several times checked all my settings.Cleared all my app cache,cleared all history also refreshed.I have tried everything. This morning it took me over an hour to visit just 30neighbors!!My chat has a grey drop down now and is super slow.I also am not receiving tips.My objects are moving very slowly when I try to move them.Most of my cookers are very slow at processing also.Processing AND the graphics are very slow at loading!What ever happened or is happening plz fix.This is occurring also in Bakery Story and Pink Punk to!!Really guys uninstalling and reinstalling is not working plz fix! May have to uninstall ALL Teamlava games soon and find something that operates correctly!

Quote Originally Posted by Huntress38 View Post
    I don't know what is going on but since this last update things are going crazy on my game I have huge screen, can't use gift back or get pre-selected gift, and now I'm losing lots of food because the push notifications have stopped working. I've uninstalled and re-installed my game. I've done a hard restart and still not a single push notification will work. Come on Storm8 fix the update that broke the game as I'm getting tired of the constant issues in the game am close to quitting the game and I love this game and have even bought gems.
    There's a thread dedicated to all the bugs since June 26th.
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....7-6-Issues-IOS
    Post there too...but it's been over 3 weeks now & no word if they're even gonna be fixed. This game has turned into a joke. It's just shameful the lack of communication lately.

Gifting now requires a nbr visit or you can gift from your nbr list... Takes forever tho.

Rhino Keeper
    Not sure where to post this so here goes... I'm using an Android Lg G4 installed new version Renaissance.. Yesterday.. Since then I've had no notifications for when my food is ready. Notifications are turned on in game play and device (play store) I've tried uninstalling reinstalling rebooting my phone with no change. What else can I do???

Host(ess)
    About a week ago, push notifications in Restaurant Story stopped working for me in both my Android devices. Reinstalled the game. I see by reading the replies that this is a widespread Storm8 problem.

Rhino Keeper
    Team lava is this being worked on or should I email you to get an answer?