Page 44 of 80 FirstFirst ... 3440414243444546474854 ... LastLast

Thread: Current Known Bugs and Issues for RS

It's fixed now thanks so much for your help kooky not sure how but I tried your suggestions also support was also working on it I truly appreciate your help and much thanks to support at TL happy gaming everyone

Hi everyone please add me on restaurant and bakery story ID noof_93

New Resident
    Hello, I just downloaded this game today, and I cannot find the Chicken & Dumplings recipe to complete one of my quests. I asked my girlfriend to help me look for it, and while she couldn't find the recipe either, she also saw that several recipes were missing from my game. Is it because I am on the Android version? Or is there some other bug.

IGN: Brianpls
    Game Version: 1.5.5.9

Another question: I've noticed my store gets way more customers than my girlfriend's iPhone version store. Even when I visit her store from my Android phone, there are way more people on the Android version. It has become difficult to keep up with the amount of customers. Is this another flaw of the Android version?

Executive Chef
    The chicken and dumplings is almost all the way back. Just keep scrolling till you get to the goal recipes.

the new updates won't let me pick gifts when returning gift to neighbour

Executive Chef
    I tried to return a gift and I can only send colored plastic!! Help!

Quote Originally Posted by freesiawoods View Post
    I tried to return a gift and I can only send colored plastic!! Help!
    Go to your neighbors restaurant & gift what you want from there. I can only gift a knob.

This happened in CS a few months back after an update....interns have taken over & screwed everything up!!!

*****Font is gigantic in the message window!

*****Message about collections is now a popup over the Main button instead of a drop down from the top of the screen!

*****Gifting from the message window is preset for you---no choice of gift

So whatever was done to add that video watching button in the upper right has messed up many aspects of the game.

It's the weekend so no ones around to see this mess & I guess we're stuck til Monday before anything gets resolved.

sorry please delete this

Farm Supplier
    The update today made my messages & wall screen HUGE!! Neighbors walls too. Will that be corrected? (Soon I hope)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    Go to your neighbors restaurant & gift what you want from there. I can only gift a knob.

This happened in CS a few months back after an update....interns have taken over & screwed everything up!!!

*****Font is gigantic in the message window!

*****Message about collections is now a popup over the Main button instead of a drop down from the top of the screen!

*****Gifting from the message window is preset for you---no choice of gift

So whatever was done to add that video watching button in the upper right has messed up many aspects of the game.

It's the weekend so no ones around to see this mess & I guess we're stuck til Monday before anything gets resolved.
    Same issues, except I am not having any gem button !
    I am seriously considering deleting these games!
    I am fed up
    💎💎Gem confirmation button please!💎💎