Page 43 of 80 FirstFirst ... 3339404142434445464753 ... LastLast

Thread: Current Known Bugs and Issues for RS

New Resident
    Is there anyone looking into the fact that nobody with Samsung S5 can play restaurant story or bakery story after samsungs last update?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Morcion View Post
    Is there anyone looking into the fact that nobody with Samsung S5 can play restaurant story or bakery story after samsungs last update?
    YAY someone else with the same problem as me... I was told their servers werent compatible yet but it's been over a week I cannot gain access to them and goals are running so they should at least do the following: 1) unlock the recipes and goal prizes 2) expand the goal time 3) grant us gems for THEIR problem.

New Resident
    My herb grinder hasn't functioned since the most recent update. Any ideas?

New Resident
    When I go to some neighbor's restaurant or decorate the floor of my restaurant, the screen will jump out from restaurant to my iphone's screen.How can I solve this problem?
    I'm using iphone ISO4.1
    Game version is Restaurant Story 1.2.1
    My user Id:UtauUtau

Question Does Restaurant Story not work on newer iOS Devices? COIN LOSS

If your iOS device is having issues, make sure you've tried the following:
    Restart your device
    Delete and reinstall the game
    Hard restart - hold the power and home buttons, through the power off slider, until the Apple symbol appears.
    For newer devices (iPod Touch 4th Gen and newer, iPhone 3G and newer, all iPad versions [possibly other devices]) - close out background running apps. Double tap the home button, when the screen raises up, hold the app until it starts shaking. Press the red minus symbol to close.
    I have done all of the above twice now and I am still losing Coins. I have lost about $20,000 to $30,000 maybe more.

Current Issues

Coin Loss Bug - please see and post in this thread
    Please also include in that thread the following screenshots:
    - Coins before exit
    - Coins in background during Welcome Back screen
    - Coins after closing Welcome Back screen
    - Coins after logging out and in
    Please make sure your game is updated.
    How do you make a screenshot on an iOS Device?

I know how to snap a photo, but photos do not include the information requested.

I have the most current version of the game 1.7.5

Does the game not work on newer iOS Devices?

Thanks in advance for your most prompt assistance.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Faith_Hope_and_Love View Post
    I have done all of the above twice now and I am still losing Coins. I have lost about $20,000 to $30,000 maybe more.

How do you make a screenshot on an iOS Device?

I know how to snap a photo, but photos do not include the information requested.

I have the most current version of the game 1.7.5

Does the game not work on newer iOS Devices?

Thanks in advance for your most prompt assistance.
    You hold down the "home" button and the "on/off" button to take a screen shot.
    Current games on queentina3 ID: Castle, Fairytale, Farm 2, RS 1, Diamond Quest. Games under this ID are named AppleBlossom.

Current game on 2tina ID: Castle only and goes by the name AppleBlossom2. I know, it isn't very original. Shut up!

I tip and run - don't ask me to write on your wall, as I won't. I don't expect you to write on mine. If you tip, great, if you don't, also great. Just answer my requests and I'll be happy.

I cant get into my game just keeps saying check internet connection which I have and can play bakery story with no problem. My id is Robins level 99 i'm on kindle fire. I have deleted and reinstalled several times but still stuck on opening screen saying please check connection over and over i'm in the middle of goals can anyone help please.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by rmosteller View Post
    I cant get into my game just keeps saying check internet connection which I have and can play bakery story with no problem. My id is Robins level 99 i'm on kindle fire. I have deleted and reinstalled several times but still stuck on opening screen saying please check connection over and over i'm in the middle of goals can anyone help please.
    Try going to settings, and turn off your wifi, then try turning it back on.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Thanks for reply kookie I tried that but didn't help this is a first for me i'm at a loss been playing these games for years any other suggestions?

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by rmosteller View Post
    Thanks for reply kookie I tried that but didn't help this is a first for me i'm at a loss been playing these games for years any other suggestions?
    go under settings and close out all applications running in the background. (use a task ****er if you have one).
    Also on the kindle, if you have the option of under settings and clear out the cache for the game.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request