Page 36 of 80 FirstFirst ... 2632333435363738394046 ... LastLast

Thread: Current Known Bugs and Issues for RS

I have a problem with RS/BS. I play on Ipad, version 6.1.3. Games verions RS 1.6.8 and BS 1.6.8
    Problem is that the system keeps saying processing the last week in the middle of the game.
    Yesterday I could not leave messages on walls of some friends in BS, after posting I got processing and message was gone.
    This morning I served the food in RS, 4 ovens, but only food of 3 reached counters as processing came between and the food of the easy oven was lost. In BS I served the balboa bars on 4 ovens, prepared new, left the game, couple of miniutes later entered the game to look op something and food was ready to be served, but was still old batch!
    Pls advise

New Resident
    Request isn't working well for some time now in all my games, Restaurant, Bakery, Farm ...

They work not at all and sometimes days after I have send them. Already three days busy to get the pokercards. My son is playing those games too and when he sends a request it is there in a few minutes .... he already received no requests from me, my other neighbors say the same, not or with many hours or days delay ...

My id b65place
    All latest updates I play, can't find the versions, where do I have to look for that?

Executive Chef
    A room in a house in a town in Southeast Kansas
    Quote Originally Posted by b65place View Post
    Request isn't working well for some time now in all my games, Restaurant, Bakery, Farm ...

They work not at all and sometimes days after I have send them. Already three days busy to get the pokercards. My son is playing those games too and when he sends a request it is there in a few minutes .... he already received no requests from me, my other neighbors say the same, not or with many hours or days delay ...
    You're sending out WAY more than 20 a day, aren't you? The game resets at midnight Pacific time. During that 24-hour period, you can send out 20 requests. It'll let you send more than 20, and it'll say that they were sent, but 21-40 will get kicked to the next day, 41-60, the day after that, and so on, until they get so backlogged they'll just start disappearing completely. Stop sending requests at all for a few days, then start again but ONLY send 20, and send them to nbrs that you know are active players. Watch what happens.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by b65place View Post
    All latest updates I play, can't find the versions, where do I have to look for that?
    Menu > Help/FAQ > there will be teeny tiny numbers at the very bottom: that's your version.

Hey there, I read somewhere that the inability to sell tiles and wallpapers has been fixed? I wrote a help ticket about it and no one's gotten back to me. Not up to buying anymore of these until this bug gets fixed. I have RS School on Android.

Senior Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by WhenBlueFades View Post
    Hey there, I read somewhere that the inability to sell tiles and wallpapers has been fixed? I wrote a help ticket about it and no one's gotten back to me. Not up to buying anymore of these until this bug gets fixed. I have RS School on Android.
    There was an issue with Android when RS first came out, in regards to floor tiles and wallpaper. But that issue was fixed long ago. No OS has ever had the option to sell floor tiles or wallpaper, and there have been no announcements from TL that its being worked on.
    Whenever you are having issues, try these two things first - restart your device,
    and delete and reinstall the app. Your progress is saved on TLs servers.
    Contact me by PM

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by WhenBlueFades View Post
    It's not a bug, it's just not a feature they think we need, I guess. Meanwhile, no need to deprive yourself of any floors or wallpaper you like because of it, because we've all been dealing with it and will likely continue to do so. Just place the one you want over what's already there, it'll store what you covered, and who knows, you might want to use it again later after all.

@Greygull cannot send you private message back, got notice you are over allowed space and need to clean before You can receive new messages.
    So hereunder my reply

I close the game by using the home button on the Ipad, always going back to my own restaurant if I am somewhere else and then close the game by using the home button. But the processing appears like every 15 seconds sometimes....
    I do nothing different than before.
    Funny thing that f.i. I prepared first 6 cakes and then 6 tea, and only 4 cakes were prepared.
    I have completely restarted the Ipad yesterday, maybe that helps, just remembered the famous words from the IT department at work....first restart the computer...
    Rgds,
    Anita

Forgot to mention that I already tried that before, and it did not work, but I am trying it again, not that you think I don't read your advise at the bottom of your messages....

Quote Originally Posted by zadinia View Post
    @Greygull cannot send you private message back, got notice you are over allowed space and need to clean before You can receive new messages.
    So hereunder my reply

I close the game by using the home button on the Ipad, always going back to my own restaurant if I am somewhere else and then close the game by using the home button. But the processing appears like every 15 seconds sometimes....
    I do nothing different than before.
    Funny thing that f.i. I prepared first 6 cakes and then 6 tea, and only 4 cakes were prepared.
    I have completely restarted the Ipad yesterday, maybe that helps, just remembered the famous words from the IT department at work....first restart the computer...
    Rgds,
    Anita

how to get chicken and dumpling recipe? i m now lvl 8 to lvl 11 but still cant find recipe on my oven. Is there ant fix for that? I want that recipe and finish quest line.
    I am new in games (2 days)