Page 53 of 62 FirstFirst ... 343495051525354555657 ... LastLast

Thread: Current Bugs and Issues for Fashion Story

Rhino Keeper
    They reset all of my games and now I can't successfully log into my account...keeps saying my password and/or username is bad. However, as you can see, I'm logged in here and able to post so there is some kind of glitch going on. GGRRRRR!

How can I get a make up counter?? I've been playing for so long and I don't have that option. Also another thing I'm in level 84 and the game is getting boring.no quest or anything interesting. I dob't want to delete it because I spent a lot of money on the game.

Rhino Keeper
    Why Is it that notifications work over night but don't during the day??? Happening in restaurant story as well...

Hello! My "news feed" have a post to year 2013. I cant erase it! Help!

Rhino Keeper
    Today I put out two new counters and placed newly-arrived catalog merchandise on them. Abruptly the game went into "processing" mode and when it was finished, the new counters were gone and older merchandise on nearby counters had been deleted, replaced with the new merchandise that I had just placed. I lost a lot of coin sales due to the older merchandise being deleted, probably over 100,000 coins. Furious, I tried rebooting my device but it didn't change what the bug had done. Such a bug will ruin the game for me if it continues.

My catalog is pink and the print is off since yesterday...May 14, 2016. I'm on a Samsung Galaxy S5. I've never had a problem ever before.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by lagtopping View Post
    My catalog is pink and the print is off since yesterday...May 14, 2016. I'm on a Samsung Galaxy S5. I've never had a problem ever before.
    This has been reported, and hopefully will be fixed in the next version update to the game.

Problems with Android 6.0.1 (Marshmallow) update
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Host(ess)
    Im on a iPad 2 mini and my game has crashed a couple times today. Not sure if I lost anything though.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by etninada View Post
    Im on a iPad 2 mini and my game has crashed a couple times today. Not sure if I lost anything though.
    Try going to settings-safari and clearing out your data, then restart your device to see if this helps. Please check that you have good connection and have sufficient space on your device. Try deleting some unused apps, photos or videos if you don't. And don't run other apps in the background while you're playing. Hope this helps.

Rhino Keeper
    Does the makeup counter not work on android ?