Page 5 of 62 FirstFirst 1234567891555 ... LastLast

Thread: Current Bugs and Issues for Fashion Story

Host(ess)
    I can't visit anyone that posts on my wall by message. I keep trying but it just exits the game. Please help me fix this because I need to reply to some people who aren't even my neighbor.

Host(ess)
    i keep having this problem where i open the game, it says i've earned XX coins and suddenly all my stock is gone! this has happened a good few times, and not just in Fashion Story. very annoying!

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by NizzyXX View Post
    i keep having this problem where i open the game, it says i've earned XX coins and suddenly all my stock is gone! this has happened a good few times, and not just in Fashion Story. very annoying!
    If you are blocking your door you can experience what is called a quick sale. It is not advised to block your door.

Quote Originally Posted by DaojinWildfire View Post
    The game will usually quick-sell all of your inventory if you block the door to your store. When you block the door, you may not see the customers coming in, but our system will still recognize them walking in and buying your items. When you open your door again, the consumption that took place while your door was blocked catches up, which is why it looks like you instantly lost all of your items.

If you want to avoid the quick-sell, don't block your door.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Host(ess)
    ohh. well, thanks for clearing that up!

Nightclub Owner
    You don't have to block your boutique doors to keep stocked overnight. Try blocking off only a section but make sure your customers have access to a cashier. They don't have to have access to any clothes as in this case:

or you can give them access to whatever one or two items you would like to sell out overnight (say contrast pumps or red sweaters or a higher priced item like the blue and white polka dot dress or the red and white bag etc) to earn some money while you sleep. Just make sure that if you give them access to shoes or bags or other accessories, you have to provide only one or two mirrors. No changing rooms necessary UNLESS you provide them access to clothes on hangers. Like this:

In both cases your heart rating will go down, but not to worry, it will go right back up in no time once you allow the customers access to the whole store again. And you avoid losing all your stock in store

I purchased one of the boxes in Fashion Story the other night. I received the scarves rack, placed it on the floor in my boutique. The loading icon kept rotating so I placed the rack back into storage. When I went back to place it on my floor, it wasn't there. Just the one I could purchase for however many gems. The gems I used to buy the box was gone also. I have the samsung infuse. karenskashions. I always buy gems using my at&t account so I'm not trying to get over on gems. I just want them replaced since the scarf rack is gone. I know I didn't push the sell button, plus it shows a confirmation when you want to sell something.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by KarensKashions View Post
    I purchased one of the boxes in Fashion Story the other night. I received the scarves rack, placed it on the floor in my boutique. The loading icon kept rotating so I placed the rack back into storage. When I went back to place it on my floor, it wasn't there. Just the one I could purchase for however many gems. The gems I used to buy the box was gone also. I have the samsung infuse. karenskashions. I always buy gems using my at&t account so I'm not trying to get over on gems. I just want them replaced since the scarf rack is gone. I know I didn't push the sell button, plus it shows a confirmation when you want to sell something.
    exit out of your game and come back in. also check around and make sure it is not hidden behind something like a dressing room. If you cannot find it, send an email to support@teamlava.com so they can look into your game to find out what happened to it.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

iPhone 4 iOS 5.0
    Fashion story 1.5

It's not really a big deal but certain items of clothing refuse to load for avatars so they are half or totally naked.

Senior Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by gigifalco View Post
    iPhone 4 iOS 5.0
    Fashion story 1.5

It's not really a big deal but certain items of clothing refuse to load for avatars so they are half or totally naked.
    Have you tried the normal actions (restarting, deleting/reinstalling)?
    Whenever you are having issues, try these two things first - restart your device,
    and delete and reinstall the app. Your progress is saved on TLs servers.
    Contact me by PM

Farm Supplier
    Fashion story just wont open I have uninstalled and reinstalled 4 times and still nothing why is it doing it its version 17 on andtoid

Page 5 of 62 FirstFirst 1234567891555 ... LastLast