Page 44 of 62 FirstFirst ... 3440414243444546474854 ... LastLast

Thread: Current Bugs and Issues for Fashion Story

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by laneysmomma View Post
    New to the forums so if this has already been mentioned, I apologize. So I closed my fashion story door so I could re-stock..had FULLY stocked racks and tables.. logged in today and most ALL of my clothes have disappeared and I hadn't unbarred my door yet...anyone else have this problem??
    The game is not designed for the door to be blocked. Blocking it can cause your clothes to disappear (and you may or may not get the money). What you can do is use decorations to block off large sections of clothes so customers can't reach them. This will allow you to stockpile without the chance of clothes disappearing
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

New Resident
    I have not gotten any new slots for ordering from the catalog when I level up. I have 22 now and am on level 55...is that all I'll get?

Rhino Keeper
    Is anyone else having problems not receiving notifications? I have it set up to receive on the app but I still don't receive. The funny thing is when I go under my settings to enable it, the app isn't listed. It use to be there but not anymore. Is fashion story not compatible with the latest ios update?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by lyss773 View Post
    I have not gotten any new slots for ordering from the catalog when I level up. I have 22 now and am on level 55...is that all I'll get?
    22 is he max free slots. This shows the slots/level
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

Executive Chef
    Light mirror still has its left and right pictures the other way around

Light Mirror Glitch: Don't Buy!

Quote Originally Posted by nky1111 View Post
    Light mirror still has its left and right pictures the other way around

99,000 coins for the light mirror. bought 4. these lovely mirrors allow the customer to see only when she looks at it from the side, not directly AT it. d'oh!

The Honorable Panda
    The fix has not been pushed out yet.

Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    Hey guys, they will be pushing out a fix for the mirrors soon. In the meantime if it is bothering you with the "sideword glances" you can delete and redownload the game and this should fix your game.
    Last edited by kooky panda; 12-16-13 at 11:39 AM.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Anyone else having a ton of force close issues?

Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    The fix has not been pushed out yet.
    I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling but the mirror glitch remains.

I'm having annoying issues within the design mode. When I'm tiling my floor, after placing a tile, the menu takes me right back to the very start instead of holding open the section I'm selecting from. Does that make sense? It's happening within the decorations tab too with some items. I know it's silly but it's bugging the [] out of me. Like tiling isn't a chore at the best of times. Is there a fix for this or should I just suck it up?
    Thanks in advance for any advice, Sarah
    Last edited by maguar; 12-30-13 at 02:57 PM. Reason: Remove inappropriate language