Page 41 of 62 FirstFirst ... 3137383940414243444551 ... LastLast

Thread: Current Bugs and Issues for Fashion Story

Rhino Keeper
    Issue still not resolved...no response from TL as well... help pls..

New Resident
    I have the same problem as yusefzai. I noticed it 2 days ago when i opened the game and its says i earned about 30k coins, but my coins available show 10k only! Today same thing happened. What happen to all my coins?! I don't have enough money to achieve the goals and to expand my shop. Please help me.

1. iOS 6.1.3
    2. Fashion story 1.5.3
    3. When the app is not running, I do not earn any coins when I log back into the game. I have temporary stop my lost by keeping the app running, but this won't be good for my device in the long run, please fix! So far, due to this glitch, I have lost about 50,000 coins in earning.

Fashion Designer
    Same for me. Cant earn coins. Hope it is fixed soon. Stuck at one place cause no coins adding from sales.

Android

Hello everyone, as of now I'm still playing an older version of game (fashion story), but I wanted to update it and I don't know how...can someone pls help... I also have other concern, as I am trying to change my floor tiles (same game) the game automatically closed, any reason why? Does it have to do with older version?

Senior Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by candiesfashion21 View Post
    Hello everyone, as of now I'm still playing an older version of game (fashion story), but I wanted to update it and I don't know how...can someone pls help... I also have other concern, as I am trying to change my floor tiles (same game) the game automatically closed, any reason why? Does it have to do with older version?
    Which device are you on?
    Yes, the force closing is probably due to using an older version.
    Whenever you are having issues, try these two things first - restart your device,
    and delete and reinstall the app. Your progress is saved on TLs servers.
    Contact me by PM

New Resident
    I have a problem with a quest that just disapear after completing the fourth part.... i ve allready spend gens buying aquarium counter to complete it.. and non it s gone... what to do?

Rhino Keeper
    I've bought a hammock and it doesn't appear yet. Could you tell me why please

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by etalmyna View Post
    I have a problem with a quest that just disapear after completing the fourth part.... i ve allready spend gens buying aquarium counter to complete it.. and non it s gone... what to do?
    What set of goals were you doing?

Quote Originally Posted by karyandfashion View Post
    I've bought a hammock and it doesn't appear yet. Could you tell me why please
    Try restarting your device, then check your inventory to see if it shows up.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Rhino Keeper
    Ok, thanks. I did it and appeared the hammock. Thank you very much!