Page 4 of 62 FirstFirst 123456781454 ... LastLast

Thread: Current Bugs and Issues for Fashion Story

My catalog is not being recognized. When I open the catalog and try to press the clothing item it will not allow me to order or place the clothing on the racks. Very frustrating. All of my clothing items in the catalog are expiring. I sent an email to the support@teamlava and received a form email back saying it could be 2 days. I am so frustrated.

I am having the same problem with my catalog. It is so frustrating to sit there and watch the orders expire and not be able to place them.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by BleakHouse View Post
    My catalog is not being recognized. When I open the catalog and try to press the clothing item it will not allow me to order or place the clothing on the racks. Very frustrating. All of my clothing items in the catalog are expiring. I sent an email to the support@teamlava and received a form email back saying it could be 2 days. I am so frustrated.
    Quote Originally Posted by BleakHouse View Post
    I am having the same problem with my catalog. It is so frustrating to sit there and watch the orders expire and not be able to place them.
    I had the same issue the other day. Force close or exit out of your game, this should refresh the game and you should be able to order and place the clothes.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

My coins are disapearing! I go in and it tells me Ive earned so much and one sec it will be there and the next just vanish! This has been happening alot and I've prob lost somewhere around 100,000 coins I really enjoy playing this game but its getting very frustrating. I can barely afford to purchase new orders now when I should have more than enough. Please help

Farm Supplier
    Thanks for your response...how about a perfume counter, where we could order various perfumes to be sold?????

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by Rachel2629 View Post
    My coins are disapearing! I go in and it tells me Ive earned so much and one sec it will be there and the next just vanish! This has been happening alot and I've prob lost somewhere around 100,000 coins I really enjoy playing this game but its getting very frustrating. I can barely afford to purchase new orders now when I should have more than enough. Please help
    What is the version of the game you are playing? (under menu-help- small number at the bottom)

Quote Originally Posted by darlinlildeb View Post
    Thanks for your response...how about a perfume counter, where we could order various perfumes to be sold?????
    this has been suggested to TL.

I'm using version 1. 3. 7. 03 and my coins keep disapearing. So frustrating. Please help

The Honorable Panda
    I'm using version 1. 3. 7. 03 and my coins keep disapearing. So frustrating. Please help
    Are you getting any out of sync message?
    When you go into the game, do you exit out of the message screen and let all pops up come up before you start collecting coins ?

I have exactly the same problem from some time now. I am using ver. 1.4.1.
    I noticed it is usually happen if I do not start game for more than 8 hours. After start I am getting the message that "you earned xxx while you were away" coins counter for short time shows right amount and starts to decrease to amount that I had last time running the game. Of course merchandise are dispreading as if they where bought.
    Only way around is to run game every hour and block doors for the night. If this will continue I will quit playing as it is so frustrating.

Im getting all the pop ups before I play. My messages work fine. Still not being paid for all my sold merchandise.

Page 4 of 62 FirstFirst 123456781454 ... LastLast