Page 13 of 62 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast

Thread: Current Bugs and Issues for Fashion Story

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by edie62 View Post
    Hi Kooky,
    On Friday I got an email to say the games were back where they should be. And they were fine once they had time to reload etc...
    Im sorry for moaning so much but it just seems so long to get an answer and then the job done. Thanks for being there Kooky. :-)
    Oh good I am glad eveything got fixed. I am glad you are back up and running!!!
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Farm Supplier
    iPad version 5.1.1
    Fashion Story 1.5.1

Unable to collect the likes and my coins are not increasing with the sales since this weekend's update

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by sofiarose10 View Post
    iPad version 5.1.1
    Fashion Story 1.5.1

Unable to collect the likes and my coins are not increasing with the sales since this weekend's update
    Try restarting your device. If still issues, delete and redownload the game. You will not lose your game, it is saved on team lavas servers.

Farm Supplier
    Ive tried all that you have mentioned. I can collet the likes but they appear again when the screen refreshes itself. Moreover, I'm unable to collected my complete orders as well. I put out the orders in my store and when the screen refeshes, the clothes are back in the catalogue. I'm worried that they will expire soon if this continues.

Farm Supplier
    My orders have expired. I still can't collect the likes, collect my order of clothes from catalogue and change my avatar's clothes. Please help!

I hv exactly the same problem as sofiarose10, I can't collect the likes, I can't put the clothes on racks, then when the orders expired, it' unable to get rid of the expired orders, the screen will auto refresh to original no matter what I hv done. I have tried to delete the game and re-install it at least 10 times and this doesn't help! Can TL help, please TIA

iOS 4.3.3
    Fashion story 1.5.1

Can anyone help me solve my Fashion Story bug? I can't clear my "likes", completed clothes get returned to the catalogue, I can gift my neighbors but my 'likes' don't show up. My earn)ngs are stuck even though I have tonnes of customers walking in and out and I blocked my door but the chair gets moved??? Please help. I haven't been able to play the whole day. I play on an iPad.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by belleebeadz View Post
    Can anyone help me solve my Fashion Story bug? I can't clear my "likes", completed clothes get returned to the catalogue, I can gift my neighbors but my 'likes' don't show up. My earn)ngs are stuck even though I have tonnes of customers walking in and out and I blocked my door but the chair gets moved??? Please help. I haven't been able to play the whole day. I play on an iPad.

I responded on your thread

https://forums.teamlava.com/showthrea...n-story-glitch

I know I sound like a broken record but my clothes in the catalogue have all expired, I still can't clear the likes, can't order new clothes because my orders disappear after a while, my neighbors don't receive my 'likes'....... I've deleted, reinstalled, rebooted............nothing works (