Page 12 of 62 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast

Thread: Current Bugs and Issues for Fashion Story

I live in New Zealand. Just outside Christchurch in the south island.
    Now I want to cry Ive come on and they have changed over my so I have lost my game, what sort of silly people are running TeamLava?
    I CAN NOT BUY GEMS ON MY GAMS I DID NOT WANT ANYTHING CHANGED FROM MY PHONE TO MY TABLET AND NOW I WANT TO CRY!I AM SO UPSET I HAVE WORKED A LOT AND SPEND A LOT OF MONEY ON THE GAMES ON MY TABLET NOW THEY ARE GONE AND I WANT THEM BACK?
    Kooky can you please help me? I dont know what else to do. Im so upset over silly games. They are ment to be fun and this is NOT fun.
    Plesae,please help.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by edie62 View Post
    Now I want to cry Ive come on and they have changed over my so I have lost my game, what sort of silly people are running TeamLava?
    I CAN NOT BUY GEMS ON MY GAMS I DID NOT WANT ANYTHING CHANGED FROM MY PHONE TO MY TABLET AND NOW I WANT TO CRY!I AM SO UPSET I HAVE WORKED A LOT AND SPEND A LOT OF MONEY ON THE GAMES ON MY TABLET NOW THEY ARE GONE AND I WANT THEM BACK?
    Kooky can you please help me? I dont know what else to do. Im so upset over silly games. They are ment to be fun and this is NOT fun.
    Plesae,please help.
    Restart your device to see if your game is back. You had emailed support on the gem issue, right? It is possible that they took you game over while looking into your issue.
    when they are looking into your game, they will transfer you game to them so they can look into you game, so you will see a new game on your device.
    If restarting does not help, try deleting and redownloading the game.
    If you still do not have your game back, contact support@teamlava.com
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Hi Kooky, thank you for getting back to me. I have emailed TL and asked them to put the games back the right way and Ill see how we go with that. I play on my phone and tablet. It would be great if you could sign in from either and just get to your game, that'll come I hope.
    You do a great job, thank you :-)

Hallo, ich versuche auch schon die ganze Woche erfolglos, Edelsteine zu kaufen. Keiner wei?, warum das nicht funktioniert. Und seit gestern habe ich ein weiteres Problem, ich habe auf meinem Galaxy S2 die Android-Version 4.0.3 installiert und kann seither bei Fashion-Story keine Texte mehr einf?gen. Ich muss jeden einzelnen Text an jeden einzelnen Nachbarn neu schreiben.

Hello, I can buy the whole week no gems and no one can help me further.

I also have a new problem since yesterday, I have installed on my Galaxy S 2, the new Android version 4.0.3. Since it is not possible to copy from fashion story text and paste.

So I have every neighbor each text again write again. Has anyone this problem?

Executive Chef
    Plesae,please help.
    Ok let's clarify something did they transfer your game to another one of your devices when you did not want that

Yes thats right. I didnt want any games to go any where, I just could buy gems on any on my phone or my tablet. Now I cant to my number one Fashion Story or Backery that I play on my Galaxy tablet and I have nothing on my phone. I dont understand why the did any transfering at all, evey time Ive emailed I have been very clear about the the gems. Google sorted the gem problem and I think zuggerschnuut will have to deal with Google over that Id say something mucked up her Google account when she changed over. Google are pretty good once they get going, as is TeamLava, I really dont understand how they mucked mine up so bad.

Hi Kooky, Im still trying to get my games to the right devices. Im not getting anything back from support. I have Fashion Story & Bakery Story one of each on my tablet galaxy 10.1 and one of each on my galaxy S2 phone, they have different ids and things have been working like this since March just fine. Over the gems issue TL have put the phone games on the tablet and the other games no where. Kooky is there someone else higher up I can go to and is there a phone number for an office some where? Ihave spent a lot of money on my tablet games and I have lost a lot no not being able to get to them. The one off stuff, the things out of the boes boxes etc... Is there any hope of help?

The Honorable Panda
    Hi Kooky, Im still trying to get my games to the right devices. Im not getting anything back from support. I have Fashion Story & Bakery Story one of each on my tablet galaxy 10.1 and one of each on my galaxy S2 phone, they have different ids and things have been working like this since March just fine. Over the gems issue TL have put the phone games on the tablet and the other games no where. Kooky is there someone else higher up I can go to and is there a phone number for an office some where? Ihave spent a lot of money on my tablet games and I have lost a lot no not being able to get to them. The one off stuff, the things out of the boes boxes etc... Is there any hope of help?
    You can send a private message to DW or BP. Give them your ticket number and
    This thread .
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Hi Kooky,
    On Friday I got an email to say the games were back where they should be. And they were fine once they had time to reload etc...
    Im sorry for moaning so much but it just seems so long to get an answer and then the job done. Thanks for being there Kooky. :-)