Page 51 of 62 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561 ... LastLast

Thread: Current Bugs and Issues for Fashion Story

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by minidemon88 View Post
    No, I didn't contact the support team. The glitch was fixed when I login one day.
    Okay, so I finally went and upgraded my iOS 7 to iOS 8 and I'm happy to report that now it's showing me as level 99 again. Only to find a new problem in all my TL/S8 games: my S8 notification thing at the top of inside each game constantly showing I have 99 new message notifications. Has anyone else experienced this and knows how to fix this issue? Never had this problem with iOS7 and my other iOS6 that I refuse to upgrade has no issues whatsoever.

Note to anyone who is holding back on that dreadful upgrade: the iOS8 consumes 200MB more than the former iOS7 and adds several new mandatory (useless) apple apps that you can't delete or get rid of in any way.

I AM TERRIFIED THIS COULD HAPPEN TO ANY OF US... What can be done??? I am lvl 99 going for 100, and my Nbr ~ District 12~ was VERY CLOSE to lvl 100... Then, she started experiencing bugs w the game, leading her to re-install, only to find: Missing inventory, missing, coins, missing gems..and the WORST OF ALL, MISSING MILLIONS of XPs...

I am having problems, like my game freezing in the middle of ordering parts, and other... What can be done ??? Will team lava return the missing XPS, etc.? We invest soo much TIME and REAL MONEY in this leisure activity, please somebody tell me if something like this has happened to them, and if/ how it was resolved, Thank You so very much! alex 😵😪
    Last edited by alexnfriends; 04-08-15 at 07:12 PM. Reason: spelling

New Resident
    Has anyone else had this problem? Yesterday my option to download the new Fashion Story Spring Runway for gems in my games just disappeared! I still had about 6 days left to download. Can someone please tell me what happened here? This also happened for Fashion Story Daring Red. I still had a few days left and it disappeared.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Brainygal View Post
    Has anyone else had this problem? Yesterday my option to download the new Fashion Story Spring Runway for gems in my games just disappeared! I still had about 6 days left to download. Can someone please tell me what happened here? This also happened for Fashion Story Daring Red. I still had a few days left and it disappeared.
    I'm not sure why but it happens a lot with new offers. Usually it'll come back in a day or 2 with all the original days left. That's why I don't usually jump on the offers until it shows on all of my TL games and I'm sure it "sticks"

Farm Supplier
    I am still experiencing the bug I mentioned on page 50.

Now it happens all the time, sometimes I have to restatt the app several times just to place my orders in my shop.

Does anyone else experience it?

I wouldn't reall call it a game freeze, but when making new orders or placing ones that are done the game won't register my touch on the orders but acts like I'm moving my screen around instead.

Also, as of today I'm having extremely frequent connection freezes while visiting friends or making & deleting wall posts.

This is happening on all my TL games but not on anything else and my wifi is fine.

I did update my ios software this morning so I'm not sure if his new problem started after that or not.

Is anyone else experiencing problems with Fashion Story.. I have looked on here but no-one else seems to have this problem.. Since yesterday 26th May 2015 I have not been able to open the game.. It just shows the white circle going around & around continually & nothing.. doesn't open.. I haven't changed anything.. downloaded nothing new.. in fact I didn't touch my ipad from the last time I was in FS.. I have deleted app & downloaded again with same results.. done hard reset.. At a total loss now! Please help..

The emails on the first page should be updated to support@storm8.com

Rhino Keeper
    I just spent over 30 minutes applying one wall of wallpaper! Only about 12 panels! The jumping the lag is very awful plz plz fix!I've restarted reset factory reset uninstalled reinstalled,still same outcome. Game was fine til a couple of weeks ago after the download of updated other TL games it's awful.I'm on an ellepses tablet,Android version4.4.2 my game version 1.5.5.9 I think.My shop is secondhand rose my I'd jao1961 I've checked for updates nadda I've also forced closed 2 x

Reached level 97 already.
    Suddenly, cant load Fashion Story, it's been 1 whole week already, keep saying that 'it requires internet access, but unable to connect'
    But I have excellent internet connection here !!
    Emailed SupportStorm8, no response whatsoever!!
    It really test my patience.. sooner or later I will uninstall the game and quit !

Rhino Keeper
    Yes I am still having a lot of problems also!! Still not fixed!Those emoticons (emoji) I think they are called are in BS/RS/PP they stink!!!!!They are messing up the games!Dragon Story and Castle Story work fine no emoticon boards !I even tried to take them off and they cannot be removed!I will wait a couple more weeks if its not fixed or off I am permanently uninstalling ALL gamesnt s and ANY game that has that feature!! I am tired of fighting with this feature you cannot even chat well barely!Game processes very slow all the data takes too long the screen slips and slides!It takes 30minutes or more to make a batch of clothes!Its rediculous !Games were beautiful and ran perfectly til this!And force stopping or resetting or reinstall inn doesnt work OK!If something is going to be changed especially TO MY DEVICE I OWN don't I have the right to say yes or no??I ask again is this worth losing customers over?Is it even compatible with ALL our devises?No I think not lol.I for one will no longer spend money or time playing or rather try to play a game that's not function ing properly in weeks.2 Weeks its gone I find other games just as nonfunctional!
    Last edited by jao1961; 07-25-15 at 02:09 PM. Reason: added comments