Page 49 of 62 FirstFirst ... 3945464748495051525359 ... LastLast

Thread: Current Bugs and Issues for Fashion Story

Rhino Keeper
    Not sure if this issue was addressed already as there are tons of pages to go through.. but am I the only one NOT seeing the new ballet catalog? When my game starts up, it says there's a ballet catalog and some ballet decor and I don't have either one. Anyone else experiencing this?

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by Vyxsin69 View Post
    Not sure if this issue was addressed already as there are tons of pages to go through.. but am I the only one NOT seeing the new ballet catalog? When my game starts up, it says there's a ballet catalog and some ballet decor and I don't have either one. Anyone else experiencing this?
    if you play on android, you will need to go to google play and download the Fashion Ballet version.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

The Honorable Panda
    Hey guys, I have moved all posts on the Midas Catalog issue to its own thread:

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....=1#post1036674
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

I've been having a problem with all my stock being sold immediately when I close the game. I tend to block my door so that I can decorate my store sometimes and stock my racks and shelves and then when I exit the game as soon as I come back everything in my store is gone. My coins have gone up but that's not the point why waste time decorating my store making it look nice if my shelves are always going to look empty because I can't the open on my phone 24.7 I've tried uninstalling it from my phone I tired using the older updates it's been doing this across several versions of FS. I run FS on my Samsung Galaxy S3 and I've been having this problem for quite sometime thru several updates of the game. Can anyone help me?

Rhino Keeper
    It's because you're blocking the door. The game wasn't programmed to allow for door blocking, so when people do it, sometimes it gets glitchy and everything's gone.

I think what people do sometimes is block off the racks so people can get to the register but not access the racks. That way nothing sells but you also don't get a quick sale.

Quote Originally Posted by sally_brown View Post
    It's because you're blocking the door. The game wasn't programmed to allow for door blocking, so when people do it, sometimes it gets glitchy and everything's gone.

I think what people do sometimes is block off the racks so people can get to the register but not access the racks. That way nothing sells but you also don't get a quick sale.
    How do I stop it from happening? Your saying block the racks but not the register? Cause I've tried uninstalling and everything and it still is doing the same thing even when I try just playing with nothing in front of the door? I've blocked my door on Bakery and Restaurant Story and nothing has ever happened.

Rhino Keeper
    If you're having quick sales even when the door isn't blocked then I don't know.

Executive Chef
    I have this issue with my shop, it's been going on for at least several weeks, I just figured it was a temporary glitch or something, but since it's still going on I decided to see if anyone else is experiencing the same problem and if there's a fix for it. I have been level 99 for at least a year I believe, but somehow at the top of my screen in Fashion Story it shows me only as level 50. When I go to Profile, it still shows me as level 99, just not on the main screen. My other level 99 shows as 99, but not this one. Any ideas?

Rhino Keeper
    It's happened to other people, too: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....-m-on-level-50

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sally_brown View Post
    It's happened to other people, too: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....-m-on-level-50
    Thanks for the link! I'll try there.