Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Why do they eat so fast???

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by yvonnes View Post
    I'm level 99 and have lot of food (enough for the next 70 days)

If you want to cook as much food as possible (or at least enough), you should calculate how much plates a recipe gives per hours. (plates/cookingtime). And cook those things with high result e.g. Chicken Salad on stove.
    yvonnes is spot on. i have more than 20 counters full of food and suddenly they are all gone!! and i started to cook recipe that return high quatity. and the first thing i cook was, guess what, chicken salad!! now my counters are starting to fill up. so don't panic!! statisfy your customers with those food first and slowly cook those that you like to cook. it will start to build up again!! thumbs up to yvonnes!!

Same here add me honeybun73

Executive Chef
    It seems to be either feast or famine.

I've been at level 99 for a while and I have over 70 counters bulging with food, I can't sell it quickly enough. But it wasn't like this until I was at level 99. I have always cooked for gems, not money, and through the game whenever I got 49 gems I would buy an extra oven slot, so I have lots of ovens - and now I don't use them all because I have too much food!! I would regularly run out of food until I got to level 99.

I play RS with two accounts. In my first Kindle based RS account, I'm in level 99. And have now 6.3t foods prepared, so I guess I don't need to cook any meal until X-mas. My smartphone based 2nd account I've started last week. And there I've trouble with the food. I have 5 ovens now, but I can't make enough food for at least one hour. I've closed the door, so no guests can enter, but the funny thing is, that within one hour after I'd prepared some food and put it at the desk, the food has gone. How can that happen? No guests eat tons of food 8)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12