Thread: 3/22 Weekly Update Question

Fashion Designer

3/22 Weekly Update Question

This pic was posted on the TeamLava Blog to show some of the new items available:

First, what are those rectangular yellow/pink/purple plots? They look to be left over from Valentine's Day, but I've never seen them before.

Also, I almost immediately noticed a crop that was taken away from us back on the 13th. See it?? You got it...RHUBARB!! I double checked, and it's nowhere to be found in the Store. It can't be leftover, because they would've wilted and died long before now. I guess they could be shelling out gems for fertilizer to keep it alive, but they'd never be able to harvest and replant it, so that doesn't seem likely and would be pointless. Which leaves me with the question, how are they getting access to rhubarb? Is it available to some and not all??

Anyone???
    Farm Story 2.0.2
    Device: iPhone 4 (soon to be 5S!)
    iOS: 7.0.2 (11A501)

Executive Chef
    Flower beds are from the frontier box. They are 4th place items.

I suspect that this screen shot is from one of the test farms that TL has and/or rhubarb is wilted (remember the wilted rhubarb bug)

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by yanochka View Post
    Flower beds are from the frontier box. They are 4th place items.

I suspect that this screen shot is from one of the test farms that TL has and/or rhubarb is wilted (remember the wilted rhubarb bug)
    Thanks! I didn't know there was a wilted rhubarb bug. Even if it is wilted, would it eventually die and turn brown like every other crop? Was there ever an explanation why they took it away or word as to if they plan to bring it back??
    Farm Story 2.0.2
    Device: iPhone 4 (soon to be 5S!)
    iOS: 7.0.2 (11A501)

Executive Chef
    TL took out rhubarb as it was considered a seasonal (Valentine) crop. It caught everyone by surprise and there is a whole thread dedicated to bringing rhubarb back.

When rhubarb wilted it still looked like regular rhubarb, you just couldn't water it...

Executive Chef
    Eagle eye, 2Z.

The glitch with the rhubarb was that when it wilted it DIDN'T go brown although any water drops disappeared. It didn't behave like that on every device.
    Deputy sub-Assistant Racing Clerk to The First Ever FPGC Half Medley
    Principal Clerk (Rtd) to the Joint Clerks and Secretaries of the FPGC

Grand Emperor
    Here's the poll to bring rhubarb back:

https://forums.teamlava.com/showthrea...hlight=rhubarb

Grand Emperor
    I think the poll will have no effect.

Host(ess)
    That's it I Will not buy the boxes any more I sick of the 4th place jack I get stuck with. So, no more for me. If I can see it first then they can keep it. I'll spend my money on other games.

I am still waiting for the update! I have never had to waitvthis long. Trees are so pretty! And the school house rocks!