Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Weekly offer not for everyone?!

Rhino Keeper
    This is a bunch of c**p! Not only did I NOT get the offer for the rainbow pot of gold & was so upset when teamlava said not everyone gets it, but now I didn't get the school house or the new white peach trees. I went out & bought an iPad just because of this game & now I don't even get the special stuff. I to spend a lot of money on gems, I must have over 100 at a time,but I'm ready to quit!!! NanaCanna

Rhino Keeper
    Same with the lovely picnic, I didnt get that offer either.nanacanna

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by NanaCanna View Post
    This is a bunch of c**p! Not only did I NOT get the offer for the rainbow pot of gold & was so upset when teamlava said not everyone gets it, but now I didn't get the school house or the new white peach trees. I went out & bought an iPad just because of this game & now I don't even get the special stuff. I to spend a lot of money on gems, I must have over 100 at a time,but I'm ready to quit!!! NanaCanna
    NanaCanna, the peach trees and the schoolhouse are just part of the weekly update, you should see them on Monday/Tuesday as not everyone gets the updates at the same time. I'm still waiting on the update for Fashion Story.

I too have put a lot of money into this game and up to this point have enjoyed it. But now I keep getting gifts of green boards and red roof shingles and the schoolhouse, buffalo and peach tree are not offered. I have deleted and reinstalled many times...and nothing. Guess I am not one of the "chosen few"' right. That is just WRONG!!". 

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by dawnelee1958 View Post
    I too have put a lot of money into this game and up to this point have enjoyed it. But now I keep getting gifts of green boards and red roof shingles and the schoolhouse, buffalo and peach tree are not offered. I have deleted and reinstalled many times...and nothing. Guess I am not one of the "chosen few"' right. That is just WRONG!!". 
    Read the post right above yours

I didn't even know there was a Lucky Castle. Maybe TL can offer it again?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12