Thread: Seasonal Crops Experience

Seasonal Crops Experience

I am not gaining any experience for planting seasonal crops such as the heart berries. I am almost at level 4 on quite a number of them and no matter how many I plant, the experience indicator bar does not increase. Are others seeing this as well? Is it due to the fact that this season special items are no longer available? This also happened for some of the Christmas crops.

Executive Chef
    What device are you on? I do think that the heart berries were removed. If your using IOS make sure you have the vday version downloaded only.

Nightclub Owner
    There is no Valentine Version of Farm for iOS.

Farmerell, I'm currently dealing with Shamrocks and they won't be done until this evening. I can try to put on a half-field of Heart Berries and see if my counter moves at all. That crop was one of our goal crops, which TL said we'd keep, so maybe that is part of the problem?

If anyone else happens to have grown some Heart Berries since TL pulled the Valentine content, can you chime in on if your counter moved? I'd really like to finish up Shamrocks, but will take one for the team to look into this if necessary.

Grand Emperor
    Sorry, Android player here. I would have loved to have helped.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by queentina3 View Post
    There is no Valentine Version of Farm for iOS.

Farmerell, I'm currently dealing with Shamrocks and they won't be done until this evening. I can try to put on a half-field of Heart Berries and see if my counter moves at all. That crop was one of our goal crops, which TL said we'd keep, so maybe that is part of the problem?

If anyone else happens to have grown some Heart Berries since TL pulled the Valentine content, can you chime in on if your counter moved? I'd really like to finish up Shamrocks, but will take one for the team to look into this if necessary.
    LOL, I don't know what I was thinking when I typed that, thanks for fixing.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by kattybell View Post
    hehehe, Kooky did the same thing the other day. I wish TL had just released valentines versions to all the iOS games to keep it consistent and not make us try to remember which is which.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by kattybell View Post
    You're so pretty!

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by queentina3 View Post
    hehehe, Kooky did the same thing the other day. I wish TL had just released valentines versions to all the iOS games to keep it consistent and not make us try to remember which is which.
    Ya, it soooo rough you didn't get a Valentines version for farm

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by pinkster73 View Post
    You're so pretty!
    Me? Lol thanks.

Nightclub Owner
    Ok, I just planted 184 plots (8x23) of Heart Berries.

Here is the before pic.

Here is the after pic.

As you can see, my counter is moving, so I'm not sure why yours isn't. I'm on an iPad 2 with the 5.1 iOS and the latest version of Farm Story. Maybe try clearing your cache/data/history and syncing with iTunes to see if that helps?