Thread: What's wrong with TL's server?

What's wrong with TL's server?

Im on iPad and it was weird that today even if i tried to loggin FS or TL website with wifi or 3G, it took long time to success.... Always show the Processing board and Oh Darn. To check in another web is ok, I can see my shop running ok thru Camera internet... Anybody here have same prob. as me? Only today it happens. I uninstalled FS the reinstall but same bad things happened... Just hope that TL will be not going down...

Banned
    Mine is working fine using ios and

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by jeanietpa View Post
    Im on iPad and it was weird that today even if i tried to loggin FS or TL website with wifi or 3G, it took long time to success.... Always show the Processing board and Oh Darn. To check in another web is ok, I can see my shop running ok thru Camera internet... Anybody here have same prob. as me? Only today it happens. I uninstalled FS the reinstall but same bad things happened... Just hope that TL will be not going down...
    that has happened a lot to me in the past month :-(

The Honorable Panda
    I had a few issues early this morning but I am fine now.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

I see the same problem sometimes, but attribute it to how many devices are going in my house at the time, and the weather outside. It's almost always worse in bad weather.

Farm Supplier
    i had this problem,couldn't get access to FS and the forum,lasted for some eight hrs

Grand Emperor
    I lost connection to the forum once this afternoon and once yesterday. From my work computer, so its not on my end.

Nightclub Owner
    I did too nmishii, last night right after they posted the waldo and then about an hour ago, both to the forum.

Did anyone notice this thing a few days ago (I think it was saturday or sunday) that the plowed land seemed to "wiggle" when trying to water/tap/plant/harvest it? The sections of plowed land seemed to have lost their stable structure...however that was just happening on that day and returned to normal. Maybe it was just my strange phone..haha.