Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Starting new, was it this hard???

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by MiniLaura View Post
    Actually, I think the first use was in The Lord of the Rings, Fellowship of the Rings. At the beginning of the book, Bilbo is celebrating his eleventy-first birthday.
    Could be. I never read it. While I've played alot of D&D, I could never get into reading fantasy.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by RoseMeyer View Post
    I think Im on level 10 (? I just got watermelons). I swear I mastered strawberries with only 100 plants. On the other hand, raspberries are taking about elevently billion thousand of them and still not done and I am absolutely sick of tapping my screen. Tomorrow Im going to plant something that has 10 DTM to finish!!!!
    It was so hard to master raspberry and cranberries... elenvently billion thousands of them! LOL, funny I'll have to remember that.
    I mastered 4 plants already (I just couldn't resist collecting those cute gnomes)
    I'm on level 27 and on my 3rd level for pineapples!
    Woo-Hoo~!!!

I play on Farm and Pet Shop, so I don't have direct experience, but other people have indicated that leveling up and earning money is much slower in Farm than in the other Story games.
    Yes, I think so too. I played RS and Fashion, Night Club and BS before, but leveling up and earning money is definitely hardest on FS!

Quote Originally Posted by RealFarmer1222 View Post
    LOL @ eleventy

I've been wracking my brain trying to remember where I heard it before and just remembered...

The Robot on "Lost in Space"....Danger...Danger....warning Will Robinson!
    There's a Lost In Space episode where the robot is damaged (or made enormous, or something). Don't remember anything about the plot, but by the end (of course) Will gets him patched back up. They start asking the robot a few questions to see how his brain is working. He starts riffing on some math problems (where he gets the answers correct), and then in the last line of the episode, the robot says (I may not have this *exactly* correct): "And nine oranges plus one mile equals eleventy-eleven". IMO, the funniest line the writers for that show ever hatched.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12