Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Collectables, Challenges, Quests Available for Kindle Fire?

New Resident

Unhappy Collectables, Challenges, Quests Available for Kindle Fire?

After much confusion, and talking to many of my "neighbors", I figured out the reason I can't get a beehive or some of the other things I've seen on my neighbors farms. The collectables, challenges and quests aren't available for my Kindle Fire! Is this something that will be fixed anytime soon Team Lava? I think it sounds like fun and want to ba a part of it too. I'm disappointed

New Resident
    my friend plays on kindle fire always and would love to have the same quest and collectibles as i have on my iphone

Grand Emperor
    I play on Android and would love to have all the features ios users have, so I know how you feel.

Executive Chef
    Kindle DOES have collectibles now (try updating)
    Kindle DOES NOT have goals

I have 2 farms. 1 on my Kindle Fire & I on my iPhone. I also have 2 bakeries lol.

Banned
    I have a kindle fire...we now have collectables! But no goals! U need to update ur game to get the collectables. I already have 3 beehives, but its really really hard to get the plow, tools and cowboy! I have been trying like crazy but those three a super hard to get!

New Resident
    I just downloaded Farm Story on my Fire and have collectables. One problem I am having is losing syn when trying to harvest. It only happens when I harvest. Is this normal? Anyone else having this problem?

Thanks

Executive Chef
    I've found that when your harvesting REALLY fast, you sometimes get sync issues. The best thing to do is just slow down.

I'm sure (I hope... :P) that they'll get their Fire software running smoothly soon. I'm working on my tiny little iPod touch, but my wife is still jealous now that she has Farm on her Fire. Sometimes she gets blank plots, even thoguh it still shows the crop in text when you move over it. She does have collectibles though. They still have a lot of bugs to work out, but with the $$ they must be making off of all their gem games, surely they'll get some talented folks on the case.

A stupid question prpbably- but I had a problem and didn't get the update downloaded on my Kindle correctly. Where do I go to try again?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast