View Poll Results: Do you want the rhubarb back?

Voters
127. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, bring back the rhubarb!

124 97.64%
  • No, I dont want the rhubarb back.

3 2.36%
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Bring back the rhubarb!!

Got your back on this one, Pink. Speaking for the Great State of Alaska, where we grow rhubarb on the sides of our houses for decoration (spring through fall), I can confirm that it is NOT a "seasonal" crop and carries no religious connotation nor cultural significance whatsoever. Please bring it back, TL, and allow us to keep all non-holiday, realistic crops (such as rhubarb) as beautiful, permanent additions to our farms. We would all be ever grateful.

What's romantice about rhubarb?
    I would like to see some faces if they were given a bouquet of rhubarb on valentines day!

Nightclub Owner
    ! Good old Blighty=)...and here permanenty right now!
    Ha, 100% in favour. Including me.

Rhino Keeper
    Save the rhubarb! Or at least give it back for a couple weeks so we can master it...since most of us assumed it was in no way related to Valentine's day.

Farm Supplier
    Voted yes, thanks for this initiative! Was also working on the seasonal content instead of this one...

Rhino Keeper
    who wuold vote no to keeping a 3 hour crop? i cant even believe this was one that was removed, but now that i know, my wife is so getting a bouquet of rhubarb for next V-day.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by FarmerZionLion View Post
    who wuold vote no to keeping a 3 hour crop? i cant even believe this was one that was removed, but now that i know, my wife is so getting a bouquet of rhubarb for next V-day.
    LMAO, that is funny!

I agree, that is what angered me as well, we finally have a short crop and they yank it away after just a few weeks! UGH, I feel my blood pressure rising again, must stop thinking about this issue.

I just had a thought after reading through a gazillion posts: There IS the possibility that TL pulled our beloved rhubarb to FIX it, since it did look the same withered as it did, um, "fresh." Perhaps they intended to bring it back. I will give them the benefit of a doubt and lean toward this theory. I hope this is the case.

Executive Chef
    It is too bad that it was removed!!!! We don't have enough short-term crops as it is!!! Very frustrating to find out that the item apparently was seasonal after the fact!!!!! I'm starting to sound like a broken record.......but.......TL, please release seasonal items with some special indicator (border around the icon in the store, a limited time item counter, different background color....) there are so many easily implementable solutions for this issue!!!!!!!!!!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by naturebaby222 View Post
    I just had a thought after reading through a gazillion posts: There IS the possibility that TL pulled our beloved rhubarb to FIX it, since it did look the same withered as it did, um, "fresh." Perhaps they intended to bring it back. I will give them the benefit of a doubt and lean toward this theory. I hope this is the case.
    LOL....You just gave them a great excuse to bring it back without looking like .......

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast