Thread: How to transfer Restaurant Story to new phone?

NewPhone

How to transfer Restaurant Story to new phone?

Hi, I lost my iPhone and had to get a new one. How do I transfer Restaurant Story over?

Transfer restaurant & bakery to new smartphone

Please help me! I sent an email to teamlava but haven't heard anything back. I had to get a new smartphone and want to transfer my restaurant account. I tried but lost everything! Please help me get it back. I have been working on it a long time. I am recovering from brain surgery and this is the only thing I can do. Can someone please help me? Thank you.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by megafood14 View Post
    Please help me! I sent an email to teamlava but haven't heard anything back. I had to get a new smartphone and want to transfer my restaurant account. I tried but lost everything! Please help me get it back. I have been working on it a long time. I am recovering from brain surgery and this is the only thing I can do. Can someone please help me? Thank you.
    Support would be the only ones to do the transfer for you. when did you send your email? Sometimes you get a response the same day sometimes it takes a few days. If over 5 days, I would reply back to them with the automatic email that they sent you with your ticket number to check on the status of your request.

If you are going from idevice to idevice(not an android) you can try to transfer yourself

https://forums.teamlava.com/showthrea...o-a-New-Device
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Senior Moderator
    They were probably closed over the weekend, and are sorting through the emails as quickly as possible. Did you get the auto reply email? If so, did it request you submit additional info, and did you do it yet? Try to only reply to the messages they send, to keep everything on one ticket number, it will help get everything processed faster.
    Whenever you are having issues, try these two things first - restart your device,
    and delete and reinstall the app. Your progress is saved on TLs servers.
    Contact me by PM

New Resident

What is the step by step method to transfer Restaurant story into a new handphone?

What is the step by step method to transfer Restaurant story into a new handphone?

This link given below DO NOT HAVE A STEP BY STEP METHOD.

Please be more specific and stop asking players to follow this link and lead us to nowhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Norman View Post
    Please follow this link to transfer the account yourself: https://www.teamlava.com/.

If you are experiencing issues, please e-mail customer support (support@teamlava.com) and a representative will assist you with your transfer.

New Resident
    Stop giving canned replies!! I still cannot find any step by step method on this link to transfer restaurant story into my new phone!!

Please provide step by step method!!

Executive Chef
    Step By Step With Big Pictures
    (if you need something important, look for it in OFF TOPIC in TL's world, and vice versa))

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....-Storm8-Method

Quote Originally Posted by Norman View Post
    Please follow this link to transfer the account yourself: https://www.teamlava.com/.

If you are experiencing issues, please e-mail customer support (support@teamlava.com) and a representative will assist you with your transfer.
    That link goes to fruit mania.

Try this one:

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....-to-all-games)

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by ssu_ann View Post

This link given below DO NOT HAVE A STEP BY STEP METHOD.

Please be more specific and stop asking players to follow this link and lead us to nowhere.
    The link on this thread is outdated because this thread is over three years old. I am closing the thread to prevent further confusion.

You can email support@teamlava.com and they can transfer your games.

If you no longer have your old device, I would advise using the storm 8 transfer so your storm ID and games are removed from your old device.
    Transfer Thread

If you still have your old device, you can play your games on both devices by using the login feature

New Logon on Feature

If you have already set up a new storm ID on your new device, you will not be able to transfer yourself.

Last edited by kooky panda; 12-15-13 at 09:21 AM.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request