Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Coins earned lost

I also seem to be losing money. I have just reached level 33 this morning and have not been able to get over 500,000 coins for a month! I am trying to save up so I can so an expansion to compete a goal. I have "expensive" 1 day items for sale, the ones that are supposed to earn you the most money, yet I have had under 450,000 for a month! Even if I don't purchase expensive items or any items at all. Every time I check the "while you were away you earned", then I play for a minute and the number magically decreases back to what I ended with the day before.
    Can someone please tell me how to earn more money or how to keep the money I have without it dissapearing?
    It's getting to the point where I barely want to play cause I can't do anything with my coins.

Rhino Keeper
    See the other thread called NOT GIVING ME MY MONEY I EARNED where I've listed some tips other members have posted. Helps keep the losses to a minimum and should help. Good luck!

It happened to me two days in a row.
    First it's my new spring flair order. Then my clothes and then some coins. It's not my fashion story but my bakery story too. It was worse. I lost most of my coins. I was so mad bec I know the team will never fix or refund my coins. It's not fair

Banned
    I thought this was supposed to be fixedThere goes another 52k. I was barely able to order clothing this morning......

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123