Page 20 of 23 FirstFirst ... 101617181920212223 LastLast

Thread: Breed Information Database

cross breed, Affenpoo from affenpinscher and poodle at 15 gem, 10 hrs

I'm a HUGE fan of dlp44 for creating the database, thank you and to everyone who has helped keep it updated!

Rhino Keeper
    I can't see this? It wants me to sign into a google site?

Wow!!! Amazing. Thanks

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by baseball_boy View Post
    I can't see this? It wants me to sign into a google site?
    It did the same to me. All I could see was basically instructions saying not to change anything if you're not sure what you're doing and a link to a fan-site. The fan-site had minimal info on cross-breeding and a link that re-directed me to the original spreadsheet link.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by jl0408 View Post
    It did the same to me. All I could see was basically instructions saying not to change anything if you're not sure what you're doing and a link to a fan-site. The fan-site had minimal info on cross-breeding and a link that re-directed me to the original spreadsheet link.
    Did you see the different tabs? Click on them to get more info
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by dlp44 View Post
    WORKBOOK UPDATED!!!

I apologize that it has been months since I have updated the workbook. I was having some issues with it and have not had the time to figure them out. Updates will be more frequent in the future.
    Great job with the database! Many thanks. I have a suggestion for adding another column to the spreadsheet: ROI (return on investment). ROI is income per day (for a pet) divided by the cost of that pet. Basically it tells how many days it takes to recover the cost of buying a pet. Would be useful to prioritize which pets to get first...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by mityaj View Post
    Great job with the database! Many thanks. I have a suggestion for adding another column to the spreadsheet: ROI (return on investment). ROI is income per day (for a pet) divided by the cost of that pet. Basically it tells how many days it takes to recover the cost of buying a pet. Would be useful to prioritize which pets to get first...
    Hey is there a place that tells you how much of the money you collect from a pet compared to the time it takes to be ready is worth it in comparison to other pets? Something like a list of most profitable pets/time, regardless of how much they cost upfront.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by CuteTali View Post
    Hey is there a place that tells you how much of the money you collect from a pet compared to the time it takes to be ready is worth it in comparison to other pets? Something like a list of most profitable pets/time, regardless of how much they cost upfront.
    Yes, the list mentioned in the first message of this thread allows sorting by income per hour.

New Resident
    i dont see any tabs that lead to any kind of information and ive clicked pretty much everything i can :/ it talks about a pets tab but i dont see one, everything is geared towards editing hte information and i dont want to ruin anyway X3