Page 19 of 23 FirstFirst ... 9151617181920212223 LastLast

Thread: Breed Information Database

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by tsuki003 View Post
    In the collections area, to get the flame angel fish, one of the sets of fish you have to get is all blue but I cant find it in the market or in the breed sheet. Anyone know what it is by chance?
    Emperor angel fish.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by saren1947 View Post
    Emperor angel fish.
    its not in the market so I assume its a crossbreed? But of what?

Farm Supplier
    Can you tell me how to access the bread information spreadsheet? When I go to the link I only see storm IDs and empty cells.

Rhino Keeper
    Hi, Your spreadsheet is great. Can you answer a question for me? How long do we have to get a baby pet from the Nursery? I've lost a few babies. So now I am setting an alarm to check on them.
    So, if a baby that takes 16 hours in the nursery....do we have some extra hours? I know in other games (Restaurant), we have close to double the time to get cooked food.
    thanks!

I was looking at the chart and am confused on this:
    3/48 hours
    what does that mean? 3 - 48 hour intervals = 6 days?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by dlp44 View Post
    Hi all!

I have compiled a LARGE amount of VERY useful data into a spreadsheet that I am anxious to share! I have things such as coins earned (each rank), exp. earned, level requirements, costs, breeding times, a cross breeding table, and also calculations for coins per minute/hour (very useful for weighing gem purchase decisions) for each breed that I have been able to obtain so far. Also, it has a table for displays, their costs, experience earned, and calculation of the cost per experience point for each item. It is pretty much every piece of data you could ever want to know while playing the game. However, I would like to find a way to share with others so as to get suggestions for improvement and help for the breeds I have not yet obtained.
    Here is the link to the Google Docs Version:
    https://bit.ly/BreedInfo

"PLEASE REMEMBER TO HIGHLIGHT ANY CELL THAT YOU CHANGE TO THE YELLOW FILL COLOR"

You'll notice the cells are color coded. The light green, blue, and red colors were for my reference as they referr to breeds families I have completed (light green), I have but have not completed (light blue), and don't have at all (light red).

I am asking that anyone that has the information PLEASE feel free to edit the document. BUT, please change the color of the cell you enter information in to a yellow so I will know what to change in the master workbook.

The formatting didn't exactly transfer over completely, so, we will just be using this google docs version to gather to the data. I am willing to e-mail anyone interested the original XLS workbook (which is looks MUCH better) if you will PM me your e-mail address.

Please feel free to let me know any suggestions/criticisms. Hope you guys can get some use out of it!
    My question is this, would it be against forum rules for me to post this? And, if not, would I be allowed to provide a link so that it may be accessed via Google Docs from here?

It is so much information that it is not useful unless presented in a spreadsheet. I read the rules in that area of the forum, but I was not able to draw a conclusion on whether or not I would be able to.

Thanks for your help!
    I noticed the price to crossbreed a Ragamuffin is double the price that I have to pay in my game. On the docs its $880 and my game is $440. I didn't change the docs but thought I'd let you know.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kataraluvr View Post
    I was looking at the chart and am confused on this:
    3/48 hours
    what does that mean? 3 - 48 hour intervals = 6 days?
    I'm not certain on this but I believe the 3/48, 18/24 etc is the approximate time. Also, there are random differences in the games depending on your device (Android, IOS, Kindle). That's the only other thing I think it could mean. Maybe someone will confirm soon. :-)

Quote Originally Posted by priscillasp View Post
    Can you tell me how to access the bread information spreadsheet? When I go to the link I only see storm IDs and empty cells.
    Along the bottom row of the spreadsheet are tabs labelled with each area of the database (Cross-Breeds, Goals, Decorations etc..), click on those to go to each page

Hey here's my Chussel.

Chihuahua x Brussels Griffon
    Cost: 77100 coins
    Breeding Time (Says): 1 day
    Breeding Time (actual): 22hr 30m
    Collect: 14hrs (1x dog = 79 coins)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AlisinChanes View Post
    I'm not certain on this but I believe the 3/48, 18/24 etc is the approximate time. Also, there are random differences in the games depending on your device (Android, IOS, Kindle). That's the only other thing I think it could mean. Maybe someone will confirm soon. :-)
    The column heading says it is the "Build/Cross-Breed Time." So the first number should be the time it takes to build the pen (after the cross has been completed). The second number (only appears next to pet that have to be cross-bred to obtain) should be the time it takes to complete the actual cross breeding.

Along the bottom row of the spreadsheet are tabs labelled with each area of the database (Cross-Breeds, Goals, Decorations etc..), click on those to go to each page
    Also, the position of the tabs could differ depending on how you are viewing it. For example, when viewing from my phone the tabs are listed at the top above the information in the sheet, but while viewing from a computer shows them at the bottom as stated above.

HTH