Page 22 of 23 FirstFirst ... 12181920212223 LastLast

Thread: Breed Information Database

Dalmation and golden retriever= goldmation, hamster and Persian= Guinea pig, corgi and jack Russell= cojack,think canary and cockatiel= lovebird.that's all for now

U have to earn the tree frog n goals and cross it with the English bulldog. U have to pay 149 gems each to get the dog u need to breed to finish out the group of 3 to earn the tree frog! That is a ridiculous amount of money to spend on one animal!

Rhino Keeper
    Dlp44i sent you a pm :-)

I won't loose my shop? Don't want to start all over. I can't find the Daisy Cat going crazy!

Quote Originally Posted by mme1654 View Post
    went to breed Siamese and Abyssinian to get ocicat for my last goal and got an elf cat instead have the breeding change or did I get throw back can anyone explan thank you
    For ocicat, you'll need to use the exact order, Siamese first, Abyssinian second. Cost is 29 gems.

If you reverse the order, the Elf Cat option appears for 140,000 coins.

Took me a while to figure that out because I never had enough coins or gems to use. Eventually, I got them both.

Can someone help me.??how do I crossbreed to geta bullfrog?

New Resident
    I need to know how to get tree frog what do u have to complete to get it plz help my storm id is nikki31n

Rhino Keeper
    Does anyone know who used to manage this database? It looks like the original creator hasn't been on here since 2012 and I know it was kept up regularly until TL scared a bunch of people off with constant $600,000 pets. I have tried updating it myself but nothing sticks. What a bummer as this was such an amazing resource!

Hey there! Please send copy to me at[]
    Also any chance on an updated list soon? Thank you so much!
    Last edited by kooky panda; 09-21-15 at 09:52 AM. Reason: removed email-privacy

New Resident
    Hey! Is there anyone who still has the database and could send it over or make it public again? it would be so much appreciated!! I tried to get acces but no one is granting it.