Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: My Money is saying "Bye-Bye" before I even get it added to my previous balance!

New Resident
    I have lost over 50,000 coins today myself....16,000 and change this morning....24,000 and change after work....and over 10,000 while reading the faq section on the in game menu. I have only been playing a week and i love it so much i BOUGHT gems...i NEVER buy stuff from or for my games. Please figure out a way to fix this.

Also I have version 1.3.7.03 on a droid samsung galaxy prevail. I can not find any options for updates anywhere. If there is a newer version or an update I need to know about please inform me. Oh, and I have tried clearing my cache, deleting and reinstalling the game, and moving it to my sd card....still losing money

New Resident
    I have lost well over 200,000 coins in 2 days! When I come back to play the game it says hat I earned 100k but it was never credited. I know that sometimes it can be a bit slow to credit so I waited but it never came! It did it again today so I've lost over 200k in earnings! I'm playing on the iPhone 4 fashion story 1.4.1 storm id: jessanei

New Resident
    Ok, as per previous comments have stated, my Total coins haven't increased from about 40k for 2 days with a comets stocked store. I'll take screen shots from now on. It's so frustrating losing such a large amount of coins (over 200k) and this is definitely not a cosmetic error, my shop is making zero money.

New Resident
    *completely stocked store

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by jessanei View Post
    I have lost well over 200,000 coins in 2 days! When I come back to play the game it says hat I earned 100k but it was never credited. I know that sometimes it can be a bit slow to credit so I waited but it never came! It did it again today so I've lost over 200k in earnings! I'm playing on the iPhone 4 fashion story 1.4.1 storm id: jessanei
    Quote Originally Posted by jessanei View Post
    Ok, as per previous comments have stated, my Total coins haven't increased from about 40k for 2 days with a comets stocked store. I'll take screen shots from now on. It's so frustrating losing such a large amount of coins (over 200k) and this is definitely not a cosmetic error, my shop is making zero money.
    okay, you need to be playing on the Fashion Valentine game. version 1.4.3 The Valentine is the current game that has the bug fixes included. Delete the regular fashion and just play the valentine version then if you are still having issues, take the screen shots from the valentine game and post.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

New Resident
    hmmm.....well according to the reviews for the Valentine game on the app store, it doesn't sound like that version will solve anything. Lots of people are giving it a bad review claiming they have the same "missing earnings" problem that I'm having even with the version 1.4.3
    I guess I'm not going to be able to get a credit for the earnings I've lost am I?

Host(ess)
    This is certainly not a cosmetic problem and I can tell you that switching tho the Valentines game DOES NOT fix anything!!

About 3 weeks ago I have switched from the regular version to the Valentine’s version (1.4.3 on iphone4 iOS 5.0.1 in the meantime upgrade to 5.1) because of coin loss– yet still EVERY morning my 40k-50k earned over night are first credited to my total gain BUT as soon as I start doing anything (catalogue, main menu, closet, design) they are deducted again and are never seen again…
    Sometimes I can avoid coin loss when I close the game directly after the credit of my earnings; works about 2/10 times only…
    And yes, I DO close the game every time and never leave it running.

In my opinion the problem could be linked to how high your earnings are or for how long you were not playing – maybe a combination of both – as for me the problem only occurs in the morning (FYI I live in Europe) after my beauty sleep.
    As I tried on the weekends: whenever I access the game about every 4-5 hours and my earnings are not higher than 20-25k everything seems to work just fine (apart from the recently very frequently occurring “oh no… out of sync” –message… another super-annoying bug which steals even smaller amounts of earnings!).
    If I do not access the game for a longer period than that and my earnings are thus higher… well, see problem described above.

I would have stopped playing the game already a long time ago but I am extremely stubborn, somehow still like the game due its weekly updates AND even more importantly: I unfortunately already spent quite some money on gems (25 € in total).
    You might say that I could use my gems to expand my shop… and I actually start wondering if that is the purpose of the above described bugs… the more impatient we, the customers, grow the more likely it is that we will spend our real-money-worth gems on expansions!

By the way: how could a screen shot help to get a better understanding of this problem as there is no error message saying "the game just has withdrawn everything it credited a minute ago"?

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by julestore View Post
    By the way: how could a screen shot help to get a better understanding of this problem as there is no error message saying "the game just has withdrawn everything it credited a minute ago"?
    Hahahahhahaha, brilliant

Host(ess)
    Above post is right on the money, or loss of money, whatever the case may be. Playing the valentines day version doesn't help as I've lost money in that version as well. I have emailed TL a number of times to no avail.

The way I know that they don't want to fix it (and let's be honest here, if they wanted to they could, they are game developers for goodness sakes, that's what they do) is because every time I have emailed them I've received different responses. My all time favourite reply was when they told me that it only seems as though we are losing money, when in fact what's actually happening is that the items that were sold we're being returned, so we're not losing anything.

Unfortunately, no one asked me for screen shots, because I have them. What they show is that the items that were sold we're in fact not returned, so I lost money and the items were not returned.

New Resident
    I think julestore is right. It only seems to be the large earnings that I lose. I can usually do a few things that bring back the smaller earnings (say, up to $45k) but the big earnings I can never seem to hang onto. It disappears into the same hole as everyone else's. And yes the clothes are definitely leaving the racks. Can teamlava PLEASE just credit everyone a whole wad of cash and fix the error! I started taking screen shots but I feel like an idiot because all it shows is my total coinage never increasing!

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast