Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: My Money is saying "Bye-Bye" before I even get it added to my previous balance!

My Money is saying "Bye-Bye" before I even get it added to my previous balance!

Once again the Fashion Story has not credited my earning. I had made over 40,000 and after I went to the next screen it failed to credit my account once again. My storm ID is: gotoTheLook. I am on level 32. I downloaded the game through android market. My phone is the Samsung android charge.

The Honorable Panda
    What is the current version of your game? (check under menu-help).
    Also do you close out the game after playing or do you leave it running in the background when you are not playing?
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

The Honorable Panda
    What the version of the game you are playing? check in game under menu help, number at very bottom of the screen?

I have exactly the same issue time and time again. Losing over 30,000 points each time. Very frustrating especially since I'm trying very hard to save for over a million coins for expansion. I've uninstalled and reinstalled a few times but still no luck. I hard close the game each time and that doesn't work either.
    I'm on an iPad2 and on the valentines' version. Please help and please can I have back the over 90000 coins I have lost over the last 3 days!

Fashion Designer
    Get used to it ladies. It's been going on for a while, and they don't seem to know how to fix it.

There are some things you can do to minimize your losses.
    Close all pop up windows when the game opens. Don't ever gift anyone until your total goes up to where it should be
    Click the Social tab and go visit a neighbor. You can like items or not when you're there.
    Click the Home button to go back to your store.
    Wait a few seconds and your total should go up.
    Sometimes it takes a couple of times leaving your store and returning before the total goes up.

If you enter the game and your total is correct still be careful. It will often drop if you go right to your wall to read messages or if you open your catalog to put out finished orders. If it drops go visit a nbr or two and see if it moves up again.

I've been able to almost eliminate losses completely by doing the above. It's unbelievably annoying especially when you'd like to get in and out quick to take care of orders, but it's less annoying than constantly losing coins. :-)

Rhino Keeper
    I'll add to what mizcricket said.. Never leave your app running in the background when you are not playing! Whbever u are done with the game, open a task ****er an quit ur game.

I've do all the things recommended by mizcricket but they don't always work. My game is always closed when not in use In fact, it maybe works 2 or 3 times out of 10. Never mind the fact we shouldn't have to do "workarounds" to compensate for glitches in the programme.

Exclamation Loosing money hand over fist!!!!!!!!!!

I have lost @ 50,000 in coins already today!!!! I am trying to save up for expansions and equipment upgrades. Is there any way you could get this "bug" "squished" before it "stings" me again!!!!! Is there any way for "teamlava" to credit the coins earned back to my acct.? I am using the "Fashion Story" game. My storm ID is "gotoTheLook". I followed your previous suggestion and it did not work. : (

Second question: Is there any way you can turn "coins earned" into gems? EX: 10,000 coins = 1 GEM?

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    What the version of the game you are playing? check in game under menu help, number at very bottom of the screen?
    I have merged your three threads on this same topic. Please let me know the version of the game you are playing.

There is no option of turning coins into gems.

Are you losing the coins you received from the Welcome Back screen?

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast