Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: That's unfair!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fashion Designer

Angry That's unfair!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi!

Don't know if that ever happens to anyone:
    I was playing on my son's farm account. While planting some strawberries, he got some cakes and pies and I was able to redeem twice so he got twice 500 xp + 200 xp because he mastered the first level of Cakes & Pies!

Coming on his farm, as I planted new strawberries, I got the "out of synch" message, and lost the xp from the collectibles!! I tried to shut the app, and then to shut down the Iphone, but was never able to get the collectibles back

Has it ever happened to you?
    Thanks

Grand Emperor
    I was either harvesting or planting, and got the collectable to complete the Buried Treasure collectable. Before I could redeem it, I got an out of sync and lost my progress and the collectable to complete the set. As I continued, I quickly got the arrowhead collectable rather than the rare one to complete the set. This was 2 days ago.

Executive Chef
    Yes, this happened few times to me as well.

Nightclub Owner
    Happened to me this morning after i harvested grapes. It is annoying.

Nightclub Owner
    That happened to me multiple times in Bakery when I was playing on my Adroid Bionic that I now collect them right away when I get the full set, just so that won't happen anymore. Since I've moved to the iPad 2 I haven't received one out of sync message, though I do get quite a few oh darn's, but my progress isn't lost on those for some reason. I never leave a collectible set waiting after my experience in the past, I immediatly go and claim it before TL can take it away.

Executive Chef
    I forgot to mention, that also couple of times oh darns worked in my favor - I actually got a rare collectible instead of a regular one....

Executive Chef
    Yes, this happened to me also.

Farm Supplier
    Yes both benefiting my progress and hurting my progress. You remember the ones that hurt your progress more.

Grand Emperor
    Yes it happens to me. Just yesterday AGAIN I laid out my dog bowls to sell and got an out of sync and they disappeared. No not back into my inventory. Just gone. No money no dog bowls.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by pinkster73 View Post
    Yes it happens to me. Just yesterday AGAIN I laid out my dog bowls to sell and got an out of sync and they disappeared. No not back into my inventory. Just gone. No money no dog bowls.
    I keep trying to gift you and you're always full, maybe if TL is just going to take them away I should give up trying?

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast