Thread: Quests/missions

Unregistered

Quests/missions

My sister has little icons in the corner of her screen that tell her to make a certain number of this dish to become a bagel apprentice or whatever. How do I unlock these challenges?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    My sister has little icons in the corner of her screen that tell her to make a certain number of this dish to become a bagel apprentice or whatever. How do I unlock these challenges?
    Buy an iphone

Unregistered

Do I Stay Or Do I Go!

Buy an iphone and then get ready to have to spend $$ and gems unnecassarily in order to complete the quests Who knows how many there are. The icons clutter the screen as an added nusance.

Team Lava's new angel to scam you into buying gems and being frustrated.

DeanyDeany

Really?

Buy an iphone and then get ready to have to spend $$ and gems unnecassarily in order to complete the quests Who knows how many there are. The icons clutter the screen as an added nusance.

Team Lava's new angel to scam you into buying gems and being frustrated.
    I dont understand - i am quite pleased with the introduction of the challenges - as yet I have not had to purchase or use any of my gems?

Confused!

Unregistered
    The challenges show up on the Valentine's Day version or the new update on the regular version. But there are a lot of complaints because they require you to buy stuff you might already have or spend gems to buy stuff or spend gems to skip that step. And the reward for completing them is just a few coins or so I've heard. I'm glad someone is pleased with them.

Unregistered

No Missions

I have the iphone 4 and the updated version. There are no quests showing up for me.

Unregistered
    I guess you have to send Team Lava an email then.