Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: The NICE and (MOSTLY) ACCURATE Resource for the Special Boxes - Farm Story

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by viviansmo View Post
    Hallelujah! Gem sale! Summer box! Got a skunk. And then a moose!. Happy dance!

Oh, and I changed my farm name... I'm sure my neighbors here will figure it put. :-D
    LOL...You were 2nd on my News feed and YES, I figured it out RIGHT AWAY. Johan Hedberg must have brought you good luck!

Congrats, viv!!!!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by viviansmo View Post
    Hallelujah! Gem sale! Summer box! Got a skunk. And then a moose!. Happy dance!

Oh, and I changed my farm name... I'm sure my neighbors here will figure it put. :-D
    Even though I posted it on your wall last night, I'll say it again. CONGRATS!!!!!!!!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by RealFarmer1222 View Post
    LOL...You were 2nd on my News feed and YES, I figured it out RIGHT AWAY. Johan Hedberg must have brought you good luck!

Congrats, viv!!!!
    thank you! yep, the Moose must have helped me finally get MY Moose!!

Quote Originally Posted by queentina3 View Post
    Even though I posted it on your wall last night, I'll say it again. CONGRATS!!!!!!!!
    and thank you, again!

I'm seriously tempted to try for more. I need (ok, want) a herd of 'em. but if it's 16 boxes to one moose, that's a lot of cozy cottages I won't need... not to mention the number of gems.

Fell into a gem trap yesterday moving through the boxes. I touched the Zen box by accident, got upset for a second till I saw 1st prize Zen Waterfall! Yay first time winning a 1st prize and it was an accident

VERY helpful..thank you so much!

Well Done! You deserve 5 STARS!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by tasmaar2 View Post
    Fell into a gem trap yesterday moving through the boxes. I touched the Zen box by accident, got upset for a second till I saw 1st prize Zen Waterfall! Yay first time winning a 1st prize and it was an accident
    The Zen waterfall is my favourite waterfeature in the game - congratulations. If it wasn't the 1st price I'd have some tries with the zenbox myelf but there's just too much in there that won't fit my farm at all (my future farm that is - right now I'm just planting)

Executive Chef
    Special animals' information added at the end of the first post

Hey, this is probably a very stupid question and I apologize in advance but - where do I find the items from the boxes? I got the Sword in Stone and thought I'd find it in the 'decor' section but it's not there I just started playing and I'm only on level 4, maybe that's the case?
    Thanks in advance!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by lovebit_26 View Post
    Hey, this is probably a very stupid question and I apologize in advance but - where do I find the items from the boxes? I got the Sword in Stone and thought I'd find it in the 'decor' section but it's not there I just started playing and I'm only on level 4, maybe that's the case?
    Thanks in advance!
    It's in your inventory.

Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast