Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: The NICE and (MOSTLY) ACCURATE Resource for the Special Boxes - Farm Story

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by pinkster73 View Post
    You got good stuff. In my opinion.
    I agree, I was hoping for one of those houses and was very glad I got one. I didn't even care which one. LOL

Executive Chef
    those were nice prizes, queentina3! I may try that box once I get my moose. All the items in the Discovery box are cute.

Executive Chef
    When someone asks me which box they should try, I usually recommend the Discovery box since there are more chances of getting a house and the rest of the items are cute indeed

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by yanochka View Post
    When someone asks me which box they should try, I usually recommend the Discovery box since there are more chances of getting a house and the rest of the items are cute indeed
    Me too. The older boxes didn't have such lame 4th place items.

Nightclub Owner
    OMG, I'm such an idiot, but a laughing, good idiot. I've been itching to try for the Magical Basket again, and I did it, TWICE. The first time was intentional and I got the Milk Bucket, but when I went to get out of it I hit "Buy again" instead of the X. *face palm*. HOWEVER, that second accidental try got me the Medieval Cottage (THANK GOD) so I'm not too upset about that 24 gems, as it was worth it in the end. LMAO!!!!!!!!

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by queentina3 View Post
    OMG, I'm such an idiot, but a laughing, good idiot. I've been itching to try for the Magical Basket again, and I did it, TWICE. The first time was intentional and I got the Milk Bucket, but when I went to get out of it I hit "Buy again" instead of the X. *face palm*. HOWEVER, that second accidental try got me the Medieval Cottage (THANK GOD) so I'm not too upset about that 24 gems, as it was worth it in the end. LMAO!!!!!!!!
    Been there done that. But I didn't have a hissy because I liked what I got.

Nightclub Owner
    Been there done that. But I didn't have a hissy because I liked what I got.
    I love that little cottage, I'm just too small of a farm for it yet. hahaha

I was actually going for the mill (yeah right) or the bridge (again yeah right), but I'm very happy with the cottage as I've seen it on others farms and it looks so adorable. I now have 3 houses and only enough space for 1, gotta keep popping out these strawberries so I can expand, again.

I think TL is lulling me into a false sense of security getting good things with these boxes, as I never have this kind of luck. They did it with the collectibles, as I now have in the buried treasure category, 67 of the arrow heads, 28 of the gold lump, nothing of the third, and 11 of the gold coin. Too bad I can't sell off these arrow heads.

Nightclub Owner
    Ok, my luck isn't holding so I'm giving up now. LOL

I've now got the following:

2 Ranch Houses
    2 Medieval Cottages
    1 Crop Circle
    1 Enchanted Sword in Stone
    1 Jackrabbit
    1 Donkey
    1 Road Sign
    1 Bonsai Plant
    1 Milk Bucket
    1 Outhouse
    1 Arch

I really wanted the bridge, mill, or king's feast but it doesn't look like I'm going to get them. It was worth a shot though! The Pigpen and Patio Table were what I was trying for in the other 2, but ah well. Enough gems spent eh?

Now I have 5 houses for my farm, including the goal one, now to just get a bigger farm to place them all. hahahahha

I'm happy that was the only duplicate though, as those aren't bad prizes to have a duplicate on.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by queentina3 View Post
    Ok, my luck isn't holding so I'm giving up now. LOL

I've now got the following:

2 Ranch Houses
    2 Medieval Cottages
    1 Crop Circle
    1 Enchanted Sword in Stone
    1 Jackrabbit
    1 Donkey
    1 Road Sign
    1 Bonsai Plant
    1 Milk Bucket
    1 Outhouse
    1 Arch

I really wanted the bridge, mill, or king's feast but it doesn't look like I'm going to get them. It was worth a shot though! The Pigpen and Patio Table were what I was trying for in the other 2, but ah well. Enough gems spent eh?

Now I have 5 houses for my farm, including the goal one, now to just get a bigger farm to place them all. hahahahha

I'm happy that was the only duplicate though, as those aren't bad prizes to have a duplicate on.
    I have a lot of those. The crop circle is too big in my opinion. It's usually in my inventory. It takes up 9 squares!

Nightclub Owner
    I have a lot of those. The crop circle is too big in my opinion. It's usually in my inventory. It takes up 9 squares!
    Hence why you don't see it on my farm yet. LOL I was thinking about placing it, but when I went to and I saw how big it was (red square), I was like FORGET IT. LMAO!!!!!!!!

Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast