Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617 LastLast

Thread: The NICE and (MOSTLY) ACCURATE Resource for the Special Boxes - Farm Story

New Resident
    How do I get the "Weekend Getaway" and "Tropical Fountain"? Dyin' for either one!

Rhino Keeper
    I got the spring garden chest and got the flower windmill which I was happy with, but then I made the mistake of buying the summer surprise box and received the skunk. It's cute don't me wrong but I was hoping for something else so I bought the same box again and received another skunk. I know it's the risk you take when buying a box of getting duplicates so I'm not gonna act like I didn't know I just don't think I'll be trying that box again. I wish teamlava would make a box of just houses , you know with varying sizes and styles/colors. I think it's something everyone would love and at least you know you'd be getting a house.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by elski123 View Post
    How do I get the "Weekend Getaway" and "Tropical Fountain"? Dyin' for either one!
    Both were limited time offer items. Team Lava might offer them again in the future.

New Resident
    I love your "nice and mostly accurate" list of items in the special treasure boxes for Farm Story. I refer to it a lot. However; recently I am only getting just the list...no pictures. I am playing on a kindle fire. Did something happen to the pictures??

Quote Originally Posted by TAB127 View Post
    I got the spring garden chest and got the flower windmill which I was happy with, but then I made the mistake of buying the summer surprise box and received the skunk. It's cute don't me wrong but I was hoping for something else so I bought the same box again and received another skunk. I know it's the risk you take when buying a box of getting duplicates so I'm not gonna act like I didn't know I just don't think I'll be trying that box again. I wish teamlava would make a box of just houses , you know with varying sizes and styles/colors. I think it's something everyone would love and at least you know you'd be getting a house.
    That's a great idea and a box with just animals.

Grand Emperor
    I'd love an assorted house box.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by pkell3 View Post
    I love your "nice and mostly accurate" list of items in the special treasure boxes for Farm Story. I refer to it a lot. However; recently I am only getting just the list...no pictures. I am playing on a kindle fire. Did something happen to the pictures??
    I'm able to see pictures from iOS devices and my computer. Not sure why you can't view them.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by yanochka View Post
    I'm able to see pictures from iOS devices and my computer. Not sure why you can't view them.
    I can see them all on Android.

Executive Chef
    Added Bird Box items, will add pictures after 3/8