Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 71314151617

Thread: The NICE and (MOSTLY) ACCURATE Resource for the Special Boxes - Farm Story

New Resident
    How do I buy a chest spent a lot of real money in the past never got what I wanted by selling those gems I purchased ,pls advise

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by jellypie200 View Post
    So does that mean only 1 person can get
    The mermaid lagoon?
    No. Anyone who buys the chest can get the lagoon, but each person has only a small chance to get it.

Quote Originally Posted by sahil1445 View Post
    How do I buy a chest spent a lot of real money in the past never got what I wanted by selling those gems I purchased ,pls advise
    To buy a chest, go to the store and select "enhancements." The chests that are available for purchase are there. Just tap the one you want. Be aware that your gems will be spent as soon as you tap the chest.

Farm Supplier
    I would love to get the halloween chest 2010. It contains really great stuff. Any chance, Team Lava customer support?

New Resident
    How do I unlock these items that come in a specialty box. I purchased one for 24 gems, and all I have is an empty barrel to show for it. Please help.

I am usually able to figure these things out, but this one has me stumped. Thanks.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by itsme6569 View Post
    How do I unlock these items that come in a specialty box. I purchased one for 24 gems, and all I have is an empty barrel to show for it. Please help.

I am usually able to figure these things out, but this one has me stumped. Thanks.
    When you buy a box for 24 gems, you will only recieve one random item.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Farm Supplier
    Now that I've mastered all the crops, I think it's time to start spending my gems. Thank you for this wonderful explanation of what's still available to buy.

How can I see what is in a box before I buy it?

You can't see before you buy. It's like buying a scratch off lottery ticket--sometimes you get a nice prize and most times you get a dud. Look at earlier threads to see the odds. Buying more boxes does not change your odds.

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by pinkster73 View Post
    I've been lusting after the Victorian manor forever.
    Too bad we can't trade items we purchase. I have 3 Victorian Manors and would give you one if I could pinkster73

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 71314151617