Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: Major bug in restaurant story.

Unregistered

Gifts amount

I have been realizing and i'm not sure if this is standard, but sometimes when i am gifted two or more of the same items i.e (beef stew) at 150 each, it is combined at 300, however when I accept both gifts and use it, it only reflects 150. I have since learn to accept ONE gift at a time and go to "MY GIFTS" use it and do the same for the rest of the items so as not to duplicate and lose the amount of servings.

Can you please correct that bug?

Thanks

Unregistered

Not cool

Lost 20k today (( not cool not cool

Unregistered

Angry I have the same problem with my food

I go to visit my neighbors and when I came back my food disappeared and this is the second time this has happened and it took me two days to make my food and now it disappeared. I am angry because of this bug.

Unregistered

Unhappy All my gifts gone

I was saving all my gifts for emergency and then it happened and when I pressed gifts I poped up for two seconds and then every thing dessipered.

Fix!!!!_

Angry so many complaints and no solution

I also leave my restaurant and my coins don't equal the amount it say I've earned. On cop.of that over reached different levels and it was said that I could purchase different foods and they didn't appear in my menu. Please fix this!!!!!!!! I would love to enjoy a game properly. Don't make a game and not respond to your consumers....and I really mean consumers bc I've spent my own money.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Fix!!!!_ View Post
    On cop.of that over reached different levels and it was said that I could purchase different foods and they didn't appear in my menu. Please fix this!!!!!!!!
    This is not a bug. Different appliances have different recipes. You may need a grill or an oven, when you only have stoves...

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567