Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Major bug in restaurant story.

Unregistered
    I was really enjoying this game.. making lots of money and moving up the levels quite nicely.. now i'm stuck!!! .. hardly making any money, having to cook for 2 days as the food is never ending... no point whatsoever playing now...please do another update and get it sorted??

Inter

Angry out of sync forever

stopped playing nothing works anymore......

Unregistered
    Same problems here. Loved the game but am leaving until this is acknowledged/fixed soon.

Unregistered

Bump

Anything from Norman and the gang on this yet? Don't get the update if u haven't done so, or u will b caught in a time warp. Your food lasts forever and your money slowly dwindles as if customers are bringing u food and u are paying for it.

Unregistered
    If you delete the updated app and reinstall it, will you get the original version or updated one?

Sleepyhead

Exclamation Picture to support problems

Just to show what te problem is, here 2 screenshots.
    34000 Chicken Tenders
    16000 Shrimp Kebabs
    And I have still cupcakes from just after the update...

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Unregistered

Thumbs down Losing money

Same problem as everyone else. Lost thousands of coins after closing and opening game again. I lose so Many things on there that there is no way I would consider paying for gems.

Unregistered

Thumbs down

I am also losing so much money every time I open the game, I'm going to stop playing until this problem is fixed.

Unregistered
    ive lost at least 30k in the past day. sort it out TL

Unregistered

same problem

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I just noticed this problem myself! Sucks when you are trying to build up coins!
    today I only lost money instead of earning, and in 5 minutes you are out of sync, help

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast